Thoughts You Have While Trapped On A Bus With Your Teammates

They're usually long and meaningless.

49
mike-stephenson.com

This weekend my team completed our final weekend of traveling for our spring season. These long and endless bus rides leave a lot of time for random and meaningless thoughts during the bus rides. There is time for pretending to do homework, a time for sleeping, and a time for team bonding because you love your team and you are also trapped on a moving vehicle with no way out for hours on end. The common ones are as follows:

1. I have so much time ahead of me on this bus ride, I'm going to be really productive.

2. Actually, first I'm going to watch a quick movie.

3. While I have the time I might as well watch the sequel.

4. I refuse to use the bathroom on this bus even though I seriously regret chugging that water bottle before we left.

5. Bus driver would you please stop slamming on the breaks.

6. How has it honestly only been 2 hours?

7. I secretly love looking out the window while listening to deep and thoughtful songs pretending to be all emotional and ponder the meaning of life.

8. It is physically impossible to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

9. I have no clue what state we are in anymore.

10. I should've packed more snacks..

11. This wifi is not working and I am not having it.

12. There is a high possibility someone will get bus sick during this trip.

13. There are no other people I'd rather be trapped on a vehicle with then these crazy teammates.