Best Sauce at Buffalo Wild Wings

An Official Review Of All 21 Of The Buffalo Wild Wings Sauces And Yes, Spicy Garlic Is The Best Of All Time

Have you tried them all?

6153
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWfjt-iAF-n/

As a waitress at Buffalo Wild Wings, one could say that I have a lot of experience will all of the different sauces. To be specific, there are 16 sauces and 5 dry seasonings. During training, employees have a chance to taste all of them. I am asked all of the time while working which sauces are the best or what certain sauces taste like, so after talking about them so much at work, I decided to write a review article. I've rated them from my least favorite to my ultimate go-to favorite sauce.

21. Teriyaki

I'm biased because this is one of the least spicy sauces, and I definitely prefer spicy wings. When tasting this sauce I was expecting it to taste like a teriyaki stick from a Chinese Restaurant, and while it sort of did, it also had a different sort of flavor to it that I didn't really like as a flavor for chicken wings.

20. Lemon Pepper

I'm also biased for this one because it is a dry seasoning and I prefer sauces. The taste of the seasoning isn't bad, I just feel like it would taste better on something like a chip.

19. Asian Zing

This sauce is really popular at B-dubs. Someone at almost all of my tables will order it, however, it just isn't one of my favorites.

18. Mango Habanero

This is one of the spiciest sauces. Even though I love spicy, I prefer some of the other sauces over this one.

17. Salt and Vinegar

This is another one of the dry seasonings. It is really good, but again, I think it would be better for a chip.

16. Thai Curry

This sauce taste like chili. It's not bad, just not one of my favorites for wings. It is really good on fries though!

15. Caribbean Jerk

This sauce is also really good on fries, but not a favorite of mine for chicken.

14. Dessert Heat

This dry seasoning is yummy, but very spicy.

13. Wild

This is the second spiciest sauce on the menu. I do like spicy sauces, but this one is just way to spicy to eat too much of it.

12. Buffalo

This is a good option if you are looking for a dry seasoning that is spicy. It is really good, but lower on my list because it is a dry seasoning, and I definitely prefer the texture of the sauces.

11. Parmesan Garlic

This is another one of the most commonly ordered flavors at B-dubs. While it is tasty, it is also one of the flavors that I feel tastes better on fries than on wings.

10. Honey BBQ

I love almost any bbq sauce and the B-dubs sweet bbq is no exception.

9. Mild

This is a great sauce when you're feeling spicy, but don't want something too harsh.

8. Blazin'

The first time I ever tried this sauce was on a dare. It is definitely the spiciest thing I have ever tasted, and it made my eyes water the first time I tried it. However, once you get passed the intense burning, the flavor is actually pretty good. This sauce is in my top ten becauselcrf5 how many people can say they've tried the hottest sauce on the menu?

7. Hot

This sauce is a perfect amount of spicy for those days that you really want to feel the burn. Goes perfect with a side of ranch.

6. Sweet BBQ

Once again, I love bbq sauce.

5. Chipotle BBQ

Even though I am not a huge fan of the dry seasonings, this one is amazing.

4. Hot BBQ

I love BBQ and I love spicy, and this sauce is the perfect combination of both!

3. Bourbon Honey Mustard

I am not usually a fan of honey mustard, but the B-dubs version is amazing. Definitely one of my go to sauces.

2. Medium

This sauce is the perfect spicy sauce for wings because it is hot, but doesn't require you to down three glasses of water after every bite. It also tastes great in the mac and cheese!

1. Spicy Garlic 

This is my all time favorite sauce. If I'm getting wings, I am getting this sauce on at least half of them.

What's your favorite sauce?