10 Things To Include In Your Bucket List This Fall

10 Festivities To Include In Your Bucket List This Fall

Fun-filled fall festivities you won't be able to do without.

236
Public Domain Pictures

Like many of you, fall has always been my favorite season. There's something about the scented pumpkin candles and the leafy breeze that fills the air every time you step outside. Besides spending this fall in bed with your best cup of coffee and hottest novel, here are a few fall activities you won't want to miss out on.

1. Hammocking in all the fall foliage 

Enjoy the leaves while they last and find a cozy spot to set up your favorite hammock around campus.

2. Buying every scent in the Bath & Body Works fall collection 

Everything from sweet cinnamon pumpkin to marshmallow fireside; any of these scents in the fall collection will make you wish you were cozied up next to the fire.

3. Drinking & eating everything pumpkin flavored while it lasts 

Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes don't last forever, so you better take advantage while you can!

4. Apple orchards and pumpkin patches 

Classic, I know, but still a must. Visit new orchards or pumpkin patches you haven't seen yet!

5. Show your gratitude by making your own "thankful for" list 

Instagram

Take time to reflect and be thankful for all you have to offer. Creating a list in your planner or notebook to remind you daily of how many amazing things you have to be grateful is an instant day-maker.

6. Go thrift shopping and create your own DIY Halloween costume 

The best part about Halloween is seeing all the fun, creative costumes that people come up with. Think out of the box and make your own costume this year! Goodwill sparks some of the best creative ideas (and is full of cozy sweaters).

7. Roast cinnamon pumpkin seeds (& other sweet pumpkin treats) 

Everyone knows the best part about fall is the sudden shift of everything pumpkin scented (and flavored). I live for the time of year when my grandma makes her infamous pumpkin pie and apple cupcakes. So head to the grocery store and try baking something new!

8. Black Friday shopping (& Cyber Monday too) 

The shopping frenzy that comes along with everything Thanksgiving and fall is no joke. The best deals go on during Black Friday/Cyber Monday and I'm sure this year won't be one to miss!

9. As the weather cools off, cuddle up with your favorite reads 

Find a few feel-good reads to keep you busy while cozying up by the fireplace after a long day.

10. Don't forget about photoshoots in the leaves 

Nothing beats a photoshoot outside with all of the beautiful, natural pops of color. Grab some friends and head to a pumpkin patch to snap the cutest Insta post yet.