15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

Everyone has a bucket list that they wish to achieve, this one is mine.

496
15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

We all have things that we dream of doing and we all wish to do them before taking our last breath. We spend each day saving up for moments like these, yet, most of us don’t even know what those moments are. I’m very forgetful so I like to document my choices. Allow me to share with you my bucket list. Who knows…maybe you will find something on here that you wish to do.

1. Go to all 50 states

I’ve been to quite a few of the states in the continental U.S., but never I have traveled to Hawaii or Alaska along with many other states. This is something I wish to do to learn more about my country and go on a long road trip with my friends to learn more about ourselves. I feel we learn the most about ourselves through travel.

2. Skydiving

I am completely TERRIFIED of heights. I get scared if I’m too high on a ladder…it’s quite sad honestly. I feel if I were able to see the world from a different view then I wouldn’t be so scared of heights. Granted that my parachute works…

3. Scuba dive

I love coral reefs. I also love seeing animals up close. I want to experience ocean life from beneath the water rather than just enjoying it from a distance. I find the ocean to be one of the most beautiful creations and to not seen what it is like beneath the surface is quite saddening.

4. Walk on a suspension bridge

Have you seen the videos online where people are standing in the middle of a bridge holding on for dear life because they’re terrified? I would be that person, but at the end I would be able to say I did it and survived.

5. Walk on the side of a cliff

The feeling is mutual like in number nine. I’d be terrified, and I would probably be shaking quite a lot, but the rush of adrenaline can be quite calming in some ways.

6. Chase severe weather

I love watching the videos on Facebook and YouTube where people are chasing tornadoes and such. I find it to be exciting and being able to be up close and personal with some of the world’s deadliest storms is not something many would say they want to do.

7. Attend a music festival/rave

Sorry, Mom. Sorry, Dad. Sorry, Grandma. I just feel life is more exciting when you’re living on the edge.

8. Be a game show contestant

Okay…Literally every game show ever I want to be on. This is like at the TOP of my list (this list is in no particular order).

9. Be in a movie/on a TV show

I don’t care if I’m an extra or if I have an actual role to play. This is by far one of the coolest things that I would ever experience.

10. Be on a talk show

I’m mainly talking about Ellen DeGeneres because I absolutely adore her, but I could go for Steve Harvey as well, he’s quite funny.

11. Have the ultimate concert experience

I’m talking meet and greet before the concert, front row seats, being brought on stage, backstage passes, party with the band…THAT experience. Not just sitting front row seat and seeing them up close.

12. Ultimate spa day

Literally every girl’s dream.

13. Eat a meal cooked by a famous chef

Everyone loves food. Especially food that taste like heaven.

14. Be a guest speaker

Nothing is more inspiring than being an inspiration to so many. To be able to share my life’s experiences and trials and tribulations with you is something that I find to be most memorable. I want to make difference and share with others how they can do what I am doing and be good at it.

15. Have tea with the Queen

I’ve always admired the royal families and I find it to be such an honor to be in their presence. To sit and have tea with the Queen, one of my biggest dreams would have been fulfilled.