How to Prepare For a BTS Comeback

If You're New To BTS, This Is Your Comeback Checklist In 5 Easy Steps

First comeback with BTS.

55

You must be new to BTS if:

1. You started liking them when after the release of 'Love Yourself: Answer' and they popped up on your TV on America's Got Talent, Jimmy Fallon, the Grammys, etc.

2. You don't know who they are but when the name started popping in your head, you ignore them.

Well, the new series, Map of the Soul is completing the first phase of BTS discography, The Reflection on Youth, and the first album, Map of the Soul: Persona will drop this Friday, April 12th at 5 am EST (which is waaay early, but worth it in the end).

First comeback with BTS? Well, I got tips to prepare you.

1. Plan the comeback date IN ADVANCE.

5 AM EST??? This is really early for a college student in the Carolinas (and at the crack of dawn for other time zones in the US). Remind your roommates and friends about the important date.

If you're on a college campus and fortunate enough to have a 24-hour library, host a comeback party for you and your ARMY friends (or friends who are trying to get converted to ARMYs). Bring food beforehand as Walmart or a 24-hour store will be your only bets - unless you want to get hot food beforehand, and don't mind eating it cold unless there's a microwave in there.

And you might have to wake up way early in the morning because BTS has a comeback show on VLIVE, an app where Korean idols communicate to fans.

2. Get some sleep

As I said because you need to drill this in your, BTS comeback is in the crack of dawn. Therefore, I don't want you guys to be extremely tired to class because of BTS. So, Thursday is a good day to take a nap or schedule your sleep really early (unless you have a test that week, idk what your body can do).

3. Listen to BTS discography

Yes, BTS new music is connected to the old music, the music videos too. There are messages in the old songs that are reoccurring in newer songs, becoming revamped to show a bigger message. Plus, there are bops for every music taste.

In the end, BTS discography are the pieces to the bigger puzzle of what BTS is telling to fans worldwide.

4. Schedule your BTS x SNL night after tomorrow

You need to absorb the BTS comeback into your head so you can tell your good friends how BTS got your favorite summer jam. And they are performing those summer jams of 2019 on Saturday Night Live, another night to ruin your circadian pattern.

5. Save up your coins

Buying CDs there days are corny because they take up space -but buying a BTS album is an exception. Their albums contain pictures, a photobook, posters, and more. It's like living your life as a elementary/middle schooler.

The kicker is: these albums are around $25

However, you can get the songs on Apple Music, but buy the tracks separately because completing/buying the album won't help them chart on the Billboard Hot 100.

If you don't vibe with BTS now, you're gonna change your mind before the comeback. Trust me.