The Ultimate Bromance We Have Been Truly Blessed With Thanks To MTV

The Ultimate Bromance We Have Been Truly Blessed With

It truly, truly is unlike any other.

68

"Jersey Shore" is a work of art and will always remain iconic. It was a beautiful tragedy of a show that none of us even deserved. Sure, with the reunions and spinoffs we are able to appreciate this cult classic but there's some things that aren't appreciated enough of— the most important relationship of the series.

No, it's not Ron and Sam. It wasn't Mike and tea-bag cake, Paula. It wasn't Uncle Nino and any woman with a pulse. No, it wasn't Angelina and sugar daddy, Jose. No, it wasn't Deena and gravity. It wasn't Jenni and her extensions or Nicole and her bronzer.

The most relationship of the series was without a doubt, Pauly and Vinny. They are the love one strives to obtain in their lifetime. They hold the ultimate bromance we, the people, have been truly blessed with.

And now, a walk down memory lane:

Since 2009...

66.media.tumblr.com

... this inseparableness has rocked our world. 

66.media.tumblr.com

The love these two have for each other is real.

media.giphy.com

All the long-lasting memories they've made...

media3.giphy.com

... between stealing a girl's chicken cutlets

media1.giphy.com

... and instigating their friends' relationship drama

i.gifer.com

... there's no other two men out there we'd rather see intertwine arms and drink milkshakes. 

media.giphy.com

They made their relationship official doing one of the most official things...

66.media.tumblr.com

... like endless pinky promises

media.giphy.com

they'd be in a bromance way beyond JerzDays.

66.media.tumblr.com

All the dancing...

data.whicdn.com

vulnerable times...

media0.giphy.com

... and really, just all those little moments...

i.pinimg.com

and awka-awkward dinners...

mtv.mtvnimages.com

They just fit like a puzzle.

i.gifer.com

We, now, pronounce you...

mtv.mtvnimages.com

The DJ and Keto Guido who will forever be the true bromance who graced our Thursdays.

cdn.tvguide.co.uk