10 Foods To Live Off Of If You Are A Broke College Student

Desperate times call for desperate measures

12
photodune.net

Pretty much every college student can relate to the struggle of being broke or limited on money. Those who are not on a meal plan have to limit their fundings when it comes to going to the grocery store. Not every trip to the grocery store has to break the bank. Here are ten easy and cheap options for all struggling college students.

1. Ramen noodles. 

Not the healthiest option, but it is definitely the cheapest option. When in doubt, go the cheap route.

2. Frozen pizzas.

When it is a regular pizza or pizza bites, you cannot go wrong with any frozen pizza form.

3. Chicken nuggets.

You can even channel your inner child and buy the dinosaur shaped nuggets.

4. Oatmeal.

My go-to breakfast of choice. It literally costs next to nothing.

5. Grilled cheese sandwich.

Bread and cheese, need I say more?

6. Anything in a can.

There are endless types of foods you can buy in a can. All it takes is a little creativity, and you can transform what ever is in that can into a three star meal.

7. Eggs.

There are so many ways you can cook eggs. Also, they are perfect for any meal and any time of day.

8. Leftovers.

Anything in the fridge is an option when you are desperate.

9. Granola bars.

Perfect for when you are rushing out the door trying to make it to your early morning class.

10. Peanut butter.

You can do anything with peanut butter. Make a sandwich, spread it on a cracker, or grab a spoon and eat it out of the jar, the options are endless.