The Ultimate Travel Guide To Make Your Next Road Trip Replicate Violet And Finch's From 'All The Bright Places'

Do you like visiting unknown places?

1217

If you're a fan of All the Bright Places and want to visit the same places that Violet Markey and Theodore Finch did , now you can! Here's a list of all the locations that Violet and Finch traveled to in All the Bright Places that you can try out, too.

Blue Flash Coaster

Photo by Netflix / Youtube

This adorable little coaster is located in Bruceville, Indiana. This little coaster is featured in the second part of All the Bright Places. Theodore Finch and Violet Markey visit this little roller coaster on their trip around Indiana. There is actually a second roller coaster that is there with it, this one is called Blue Too. Visitors are welcome to actually go and ride these coasters, and although they don't go over 25 mph, they are still supposed to be fun!

Hoosier Hill

The Hoosier Hill is the highest point in Indiana. It is 1,257 feet high and located in Franklin Township in Wayne County, Indiana. This is one of the very first places that Violet and Theodore visited. This thrilling highest point in Indiana is in a wooded location and has a small rock plaque that states it's the highest point and the height at which it stands.

The “Before I Die” wall

This could have quite possibly have been my favorite place that Violet and Theodore visited. I thought that this was such an amazing idea and wanted to look more into it. There are actually "Before I Die" walls all over the nation. The really cool part about this whole idea is that you can actually apply to get a wall in a city near you. The one that Violet and Finch went to is in Elkhart, Indiana.

Shoe Tree

Photo by Jennifer Niven / Facebook

No one knows exactly how this shoe tree got started, but it has been a long tradition and famous people have even been said to have gone to the tree in order to throw their shoes onto it. Legend says that famous basketball player Larry Bird has even thrown a pair of his shoes upon the tree. The most famous shoe tree in Indiana is located in Middletown.

Blue Hole lake

Photo by Netflix / Youtube

This magical lake is located in Prairieton, Indiana. This lake was a major part of the movie All The Bright Places. This is where Finch ended up drowning himself and causing Violet pain and heartbreak. Theodore struggled with mental health and this lake showed just how heartbreaking and tragic mental health issues can be. This lake is breathtaking, though, and should be visited.

"Weary travelers to stop and rest" church

This church was a big deal to Violet, because this is where she saw Theodore's signature in a sign-in book. The church is actually in Ohio even though the movie was based in Indiana. If you want to travel to this church, you will have to drive to The Hale Farm & Village in Bath, Ohio. This is a small church on the side of the road for those passing through.

Really, you can't go wrong with any of these cool and unique locations.