Out of all Twilight movies and books, Breaking Dawn is my favorite. When it comes to the movie, I am counting both parts one and two. Here are twelve reasons why.
1. I Read The Book.
My sister has the series.
2. I Watched Part 1 In Theatres.
It was awesome and tense. Some people laughed at two scenes in the movie. I went with my sister and two of her friends.
3. Bella and Edward Got Married.
The moment everyone was ready for. I am not a crazy fan of the series but I just like it for the way it is.
4. We See Everyone In Part 1 and 2.
There were a lot of characters in both parts of Breaking Dawn.
5. I Like The Meaning of Breaking Dawn.
A new beginning for the characters, especially Bella's transformation and the birth of her daughter, Renesmee.
6. The Fight Against The Volturi
This scene in part 2 was the best part of the movie.
7. I Like The Ending Song In Part 2.
I enjoy listening to "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri. It is a good and sentimental country song.
8. Sometimes, Both Parts Appear On TV.
Sometimes, I watch both parts on TV when it appears on TV. Sometimes, there is nothing else to watch.
9. Jacob Gets A Second Chance.
At least he has someone in the end.
10. Charlie's Reaction To Jacob's Transformation
Poor Charlie. He does not know what is going on in Bella's life. Seeing Jacob as a werewolf is not something that he would have expected. This is one of the funniest scenes in part 2.
11. I Like The Cover Of The Book.
The cover is a chessboard that has a queen chess piece standing on it. This means that Bella is the queen since she is now a vampire and married to Edward. The fight against the Volturi is like a chess game. Bella is also considered as the queen in this scene because she is the mother of Renesmee and the wife of Edward, who we can say is her king.
12. Parts 1 And 2 Have The Most Funniest Scenes Out Of All The Twilight Movies
I think so, right?