5-cute-brands-that-help-the-environment

5 Cute Brands That Also Help The Environment

Instead of giving your money to companies that have too much to know what to do with, consider these companies that give back to the enviornment.

94

1. Happy Earth

https://www.instagram.com/happyearthapparel/

This brand is one of my favorite. It's extremely affordable ($25 for tees) and donates half of its proceeds to various causes. Not only are no harmful dyes or animal-based products used, but the packaging it comes in is 100% recyclable. Part of their message is being "determined to stop climate change, deforestation, and ocean pollution." It's a great buy and their shirts and beanies are really comfy.

2. Ten Tree

https://www.instagram.com/tentree/

Their message is in their name, they plant 10 trees for every purchase! So far they've planted over 25 million trees and the number goes up along with their purchases. Their purpose is to "revitalize our environment and inspire." They use coconut made buttons instead of plastic, hemp products, cork, organic cotton, recycled polyester, and other sustainable materials. Although they aren't the cheapest brand ($30-45 for tees), it's reasonably priced considering how many trees they plant for a single purchase and the quality of the product itself.

3. The Parks Apparel

https://www.instagram.com/theparksapparel/

The Parks Apparel works on protecting land conservations. They've currently protected over 17 million square yards of land for endangered wildlife in order to combat extinction. Their goal is to "to create a collective consciousness of outdoor appreciation and awareness." They encourage promotion, leadership, and involvement in their cause. Their tee-shirts range from $30-40 and give off an Indie Bo-Ho vibe.

4. Serengetee

https://www.instagram.com/serengetee/

Serengetee was founded in 2012 and uses fabrics from in Africa, Asia, and Central America in fair trade. They support "artisans, their families, and ancient fabric-making traditions" from around the world. They give back 10% of profits to communities around the world that are struggling. They take fabrics from artisans and sew them in Los Angeles to support products made in America while also helping those in need. Their tees go for around $35-40 and range from all sorts of different color options.

5. Sand Cloud

https://www.instagram.com/serengetee/

This brand donates 10% of all profits are donated to marine life. Given the word "sand" in the name, this brand is beachy with light colors for the blankets and towels. They support the Marine Conservation Institute, The Surfrider Foundation, The Pacific Marine Mammal Center, San Diego Coastkeeper, Hawaii Wildlife Fund, and Ocean Connectors. All of these ocean protecting organizations are non-profits and use Sand Cloud's donations to protect ocean wildlife.