Bracket-Busting Madness

Bracket-Busting Madness

Are you that one in a quintillion perfect bracket? Probably not.

8
Bracket-Busting Madness
teamnigeriabasketball.com

March Madness has always been known to shatter a few brackets here and there, because the reality of someone having the perfect bracket is one in quintillion. So basically, that is a nice way of saying you have literally zero chances of ever having the perfect bracket. Although, some people get that lucky streak and can make some money off of how far their game-winning predictions took them. This does not seem like the case for the NCAA’s 2016 March Madness. The amount of upset alerts we have already seen in the first round shattered a substantial amount of brackets.

The 2016 NCAA March Madness tournament has already brought legendary underdog stories, epic comebacks, and the typical wins of high ranked teams. Round One of the tournament brought us the upset of #12 Yale defeating #5 Baylor by four points. Brackets quickly went to the shredder when #15 Middle Tennessee conquered #2 Michigan State in a jaw-dropping game of basketball. Nothing compared to the unbelievable half court shot made in the last second by #11 Northern Iowa that won them the game against #6 Texas.

As the tournament concludes Round Two, the only way to go into the game is to expect the unexpected. The teams making it to Sweet 16 are going to be heavy hitters and will fall one by one as the tournament continues to Elite 8, Final Four, and the Championship. We will see teams that are similar in ranking battle for victory in nail-biting games. These men are showing incredible talent and passion to be that true underdog story or maintain their high reign.

I love the game of basketball and watching the insanity this tournament brings to the sport. I can say I am very glad I didn’t make a bracket, because I would have lost my mind from the games I have been witnessing. Now, if you aren’t the biggest March Madness fan and are just waiting for it to be over so you can have your boyfriend back, try tuning in to Snapchat. Yes, I know you all have Snapchat, unless you live under a rock. Check out their live feed stories of the games, upset alerts, and bracket busters. It gets you pretty hyped and helps you become a fan of the game. And who knows, it could maybe even help you have a male’s attention during a two-minute commercial break in-between games. After that, though, I wouldn’t try to talk until the game is over. Fair warning.

May the bracket odds be ever in your favor as we head in to the Sweet 16, friends.