My Boyfriend Doesn't Have A Job
relationships

9 Reasons Why Any Smart Girl Will Stay With The Boy Who Has No Future

So what if he's a little rough around the edges?

418

You've found The One. He's cute, he's street smart but totally not book smart, and your dad hates him. Husband material. Before you start planning the wedding, you need some justification for the awesome choices you're making, and I'm your girl.

If you love him, you love him. Bonus points if your whole family is begging you to not spend forever with your man. What do they know? After all, they don't know him like you do.

Here's why you have to stick by your man at all costs.

1. You will always be the smart one

With him being a high school drop out, and you working toward a college degree, you will always be considered the smart one. Score!

2. If he doesn't have a job, he will always have time to spend with you

Endless attention? Yes, please! You have nothing else to do, babe!

3. If he has no motivation for anything, he won't cheat

He's not motivated enough to better himself for you, so he totally won't be motivated enough to do better than you. He's yours forever! Yay!

4. You'll never have to worry about your parents liking him better than someone else

Trust me, he will have no competition.

5. You'll never feel bad about him buying you expensive gifts

Because he never will. Ever.

6. He will always make you feel good about your success

He'll tell you how lucky he is to have you when you come home from work or class, or after you pay the rent or buy groceries. What more could you want? Swoon!

7. He'll make you laugh

...At how stupid you are for staying with this f*ckboy.

8. You'll always know he'll be there for you

He doesn't do anything else. He has no choice but to be there. None. He has to.

9. He'll never break up with you

He's stupid, but not that stupid. You're the best girl he'll ever get.

Sis, I hope you figured it out by reading this, but if you haven't: It's time to leave that pathetic boy and find someone that's worth something. You are so much better than him, and worth so much more than he is.