Ladies In 2018 Need Clothing Boutiques In Their Lives

Shop til I drop!

497

Honestly I love shopping. I have been doing a lot of it recently. I love that I'm able to have a job for the summer that allows me to shop until I drop. Okay maybe not until I drop, but seriously clothes are just so cute nowadays.

Boutique clothes have been my favorite recently. I love shopping online boutiques bc it's a chance for me to add something new and cute to my closet but also to support the owners of the boutiques.

I got back into my boutique obsession with a boutique called Royal + Reese! One of their girls messaged me one day on insta and I checked out their clothes and I was hooked! I joined their fb VIP group and I watch them daily! I can never decide what I want but I will eventually pick something out for a special occasion!

Now some other boutiques I've been loving recently:

Boutique Rye is a favorite of mine and the clothes are amazing/super soft. Gia, the owner, is the sweetest and has so much personality. She goes live in her Facebook group weekly to chat about life, the clothes and accessories she sells (she sells regular and curvy items). I love tuning in each week!

Southern Standards Boutique has been a recent favorite of mine and is fairly new/local to me! Nicole owns the boutique and is such a sweetheart! They have regular and curvy which is awesome and the clothes are super cute!

Don't get me wrong I love me some Target & Old Navy, but I'm such a boutique girl at heart. I love that I'm able to look cute for a little bit more money and that I get to support my favorites. Have you heard about any boutiques recently? Which ones should I check out next?