You Need To Add These 12 Books To Your Fall TBR ASAP For That Perfect Spooky Vibe

Spooky season is just around the corner, so whether you're into horror, mystery, fantasy, thriller, or paranormal, these books are perfect to curl up with this month.

1473

October is the best month to catch up on some reading. It has the perfect fall vibes: Halloween, crunchy leaves, hot chocolate, fuzzy socks, warm sweaters, and a good book to read by a crackling fireplace. Finding a good book is the hard part. But there's no need to worry. I've compiled a list of the best books to read this spooky season. These books will keep you glued to the edge of your seat. So grab a mug of your favorite tea, cozy up with a warm blanket, and have fun reading!

1. "Rebecca" by Daphne du Maurier

This book is a gothic thriller and is a must-read for all classic-lovers. As a bonus, this book has been adapted into a Netflix film starring Lily James and Armie Hammer!

2. "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie

This book was written by the Queen of Mystery, Agatha Christie. It is a well-known and well-loved mystery novel. It will definitely keep you hooked.

3. "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern

The Night Circus is an enthralling and unique book about a circus that mystically appears at night.

4. "Dracula" by Bram Stoker

If you're a lover of vampires, you'll love this classic that spurred the modern-day vampire-obsession.

5. "Ninth House" by Leigh Bardugo

A murder at an Ive League school; this book has all the dark academia vibes you'll need for fall.

6. "One of Us is Lying" by Karen M. McManus

This thriller surrounds a murder mystery that will keep you flipping the page.

7. "House of Salt and Sorrows" by Erin A. Craig

This retelling of Twelve Dancing Princesses combines fairytale fantasy with eerie mystery.

9. "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" by Ransom Riggs

Combining different forms of media like photographs, this thriller will keep you hooked.

10. "Nevernight" by Jay Kristoff

If fantasy is more of your style, you'll love this engaging story.

11. "Stalking Jack The Ripper" by Kerri Maniscalco

This horror novel puts a unique twist on the Jack the Ripper legend.

12. "Forest of Souls" by Lori M. Lee

This epic fantasy will capture your attention and have you yearning for more.

Happy reading!

As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.