10 Stores Where You'll Shop Til' You Drop This Black Friday

Whether you like shopping or not, you can't beat these deals.

8
Top Portal Review

Black Friday: you either love it or you hate it.

The Black Friday lovers (like myself) wait months for the ads to come out. We spend hours finding the best deals and planning our trip. It's a must to wear comfortable clothes and to bring your coffee with you- be as basic as you want. Be prepared to wait in long lines and be up all night; all to rack up the best deals of the year. Go 2-3 hours before the store opens/ sale starts to score a good spot in line. Here is a list that I have compiled of the best sales of Black Friday 2016:

1. WalMart:

Yeah, yeah, I know typical WalMart, but have you even seen their sales?! From 50 inch TVs for $250 to scoring 50 Shades Of Grey for $1.96- they have everything you need, Did I mention the kid's pj's for $4.75? Seriously WalMart will have it all. I recommend going either hours before the sale starts or a couple hours after, but NEVER go while the sale is going on if you haven't already been there for at least an hour. As soon as the sale starts people are literally grabbing items, filling their buggies and moving to the next item on their list. There will be a stand still- I repeat- a standstill of buggy to buggy all across the store. If you are going with a crowd I recommend everyone splitting up the items so y'all make sure to get everything that y'all want.

2. Target

Target is probably my most favorite department store of all time because it has everything and it's not as basic as WalMart. The #1 item is the Powerbeats that will be on sale for $89.99... did I mention they are wireless?!

3. Kohl's

The best thing about Kohl's is that if you show up early enough- you get a freebie, like movie tickets. Popular doorbusters will be Fitbit's for $99.99 and diamond earrings $19.99.

4. Belk

Okay, I'll admit this is arguably my fav store to go to on BF. Like Kohl's, if you get in line early enough you will get a freebie (store gift card). Rumor has it that BF sales go on Wednesday night and you can get want the day before and ignore the crowd.Three words: boots for $19.99. That is all.

5. ToysRus

Don't forget the kiddos in your life and make this place a stop on your BF route. Doorbusters include Pikachu for $12.49 and all Disney Princess dresses for $9.99. I know what my daughter is getting for Christmas.

6. Best Buy

Come early. Good deals include newer movies for $7.99 and a 49" TV for $199.99.

7. Macy's

Imagine their BF the same as Belk's, but on steroids. Same freebie, even boots for $19.99 and 75% off outerwear. Yeah, Macy's is a must go.

8. Lowe's

Some guys like to shop too right? They'll have saw's for $199, appliances up to 40% off, and 99 cent Poinsettia's that really set the whole Christmas tone.

9. Kmart

This is always one of my go-to places on BL. I've never seen a big crowd, but always expect the unexpected. I suggest the BOGO $1 footwear for all the family.

10. Sam's Club

Don't forget your membership card. Good deals include a Sound Bar for $119.88, a treadmill for $399, and the Nikon bundle for $499.

Wherever you decide to go always remember to have fun and be safe. Happy Savings!