Black Lives Will Always Matter

Black Lives Will Always Matter

We need to be heard and we need to be seen!

42
Black Lives Will Always Matter
CBS FOX

As Election Day is approaching us, everyone should know that voting is essential. Voting is a right that we must enforce this year, due to the fact that is one of the most important elections in history. People should use their voices and platforms to make a difference. Black Lives Matter is fundamental because many Black lives have been taken because of police brutality. I believe that people should read the facts and stop blaming the victims that are getting killed. Imagine calling the cops for them to help you, but they do not help you. Cops are supposed to be there for you no matter what skin color or ethnicity you are. Some Black neighborhoods do not call the police officers because they are afraid of getting murdered.

As we can see, the cops have been abusing their power with Black individuals; we need to make a difference and fight for what we believe in. We can see all the bad things that 2020 has brought to us. Lighting a spark on racial discrimination is important because there has to be a change. Most Black Americans need change because we are all human and our skin color should not define our treatment and who we are. The Black Lives Matter movement brought many ethnic individuals from different backgrounds together and made them go back to their roots. This movement is important for Black individuals to raise their voices because we need to feel safer and respected. They don't need people saying negative things about the movement because it is an opportunity for Black voices to be heard and seen. This movement is important and I feel that changes need to be made because it is 2020.

We are not during slavery nor segregation times, so this society needs to stop acting like we are. We need to unite forces for a better chance to make the world a better place. If someone does not know about a subject they should do their research and stop using stereotypes and opinions to bring down a race or a minority group.

Microaggressions are part of the issues because it proves that we need to educate ourselves about different cultures and stop dehumanizing other individuals for something that they can change such as their skin tone. Educate yourself by speaking to a friend, do your research, and donate as a way to raise awareness to assist the Black community.

So much is going on in the world, and every day I go to social media, watch the television, or hear the radio, and I listen to their names. So I want people to know their names and not blame these victims and not be disrespectful. They need their moment of justice and this article was written to do that. Some people need to wake up and realize that the Black community needs our support and this is a human rights issue.

Justice for Breonna Taylor, Elijah Mccain, George Floyd, Aura Rosser, Alton Sterling, Janisha Fonville, Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, and many more victims. SAY THERE NAMES. BLACK LIVES MATTER AND THEY STILL MATTER, SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT IS A TREND; NO, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BLACK LIVES BEING TAKEN FOR NO REASON. LET'S MAKE A CHANGE NOW!