17 Of The Yummiest 'Binging With Babish' Episodes That'll Have Your Mouth Watering

I often get my fix of cooking by watching videos on YouTube, then go out and purchase food I pretended to craft.

2659
Binging With Babish

There is something about cooking that I really do enjoy. Maybe it’s the process of putting together a recipe and getting to see it come together. Maybe it’s the almost meditative trance that can come from watching food transform from one thing to another.

But honestly, it’s probably just because I love eating good, tasty food.

Unfortunately, work and school keep me pretty busy, which in turn keeps me out of the kitchen. I often get my fix of cooking by watching videos on YouTube or gifs over at r/GifRecipes, then go out and purchasing delectables from Taco Bell or Jack In The Box and pretending I crafted them myself.

I only deal with the finest of things, if you couldn’t figure that out.

Anyway, my favorite YouTube chef, Andrew Rea, puts out a new video every Tuesday that features a recipe/dish shown on a TV show or a movie. The channel is called "Binging with Babish." I’ve literally been subscribed to his channel after the first video came out and his content is always top notch.

If you don’t believe me then I want you to take a look at his subscriber count which is in excess of 2.5M — that should speak for itself.

More recently he’s also started doing a segment titled "Basics with Babish" where he posts a how-to videos highlighting basic kitchen skills such as making pasta or chocolate cookies. A few days following the release of that video, he’ll do a live stream where you can follow along with him in real time replicating the newly learned skill. It’s a great concept.

While I haven’t gotten a chance to replicate all the dishes he’s displayed on the series, I’ve kept a list of my favorite videos. These are ones I hope to one day replicate and find out for myself how tasty they are.

Below each video, I will note if I choose them because of the show/film where they came from, or the recipe itself just looked amazing.

1. Krabby Patty from "Spongebob Squarepants."

One reason is that it is a burger. Another is it's not just any burger, but a Krabby Patty. Who wouldn't want to try one of those?

2. "Harry Potter" Special.

All of these look amazing, and who wouldn't want to immerse themselves in the "Harry Potter" universe?

3. Flanders' Hot Chocolate from "The Simpsons Movie."

I honestly haven't really seen too many "Simpson's" episodes (or the movie). But I love a good hot chocolate.

4. "Bob's Burgers."

Bob is a burger genius, a god among men. I want ALL of these.

5. New-York-Style Pizza - TMNT II: Secret of the Ooze.

NYC style pizza is my absolute favorite style.

6. "Parks & Rec" Burger Cookoff.

I don't know what burger I'd choose between the two, but either way, there would be a winner.

7. Michael Scott's Pretzel from "The Office."

I love pretzels, but I'm not so sure about the toppings. However, I also love Michael Scott.

8. Crème Brûlée from "Amelie."

Never heard of the movie but a crème brûlée has been on my list of things to make.

9. Big Kahuna Burger from "Pulp Fiction."

Yet another burger from yet another amazing movie.

10. The Garbage Plate from "The Place Beyond The Pines" (sort of).

I don't know how much I'd like this, but nonetheless, I'd like to try it.

11. "Breaking Bad" Special.

Rock candy is never a bad thing.

12. National Grilled Cheese Day.

This looks like heavens version of a grilled cheese. Yes, please.

13. Pies from "Waitress."

What's my favorite kind of cake? A pie.

14. Pasta Aglio e Olio from "Chef."

Although I don't really love pasta, I love garlic.

15. Chocolate Cake from "Matilda."

Okay, I know I just said I love pies... but if I must eat a cake please let it be one of these.

16. The Moistmaker from "Friends."

Leftover Thanksgiving lunches are one of the best things.

17. Eggs in a Nest from "Lots of Stuff."

A classic that I've loved for years.