5 Of The Best Shows To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving Break

Looking for something great to watch this Thanksgiving break? I've got you covered!

43
https://www.nhpr.org/post/5-tv-shows-binge-watch-during-winter-storm
NHPR

After seeing your family, the amazing food, and the start of the Christmas season, one of the best parts of Thanksgiving break is having the opportunity to relax a bit before final exams begin. Here are five shows that are perfect for binge-watching during your break!

1. "Friends"

This is an awesome show to binge-watch since all of its episodes are short, lighthearted, and funny. "Friends" is a show that you can watch a million times and never get sick of. Plus, it's set in New York City in the 1990s, so what's not to love?

2. "How I Met Your Mother"

If you're a fan of "Friends," you'll love "How I Met Your Mother." The show follows the main character, Ted Mosbey, as he recounts to his kids the story of how he met their mother. Much like "Friends," the show is set in New York City and follows a group of friends in their early thirties as they navigate through life.

3. "Grey's Anatomy"

If you need a good cry, this is your show. "Grey's Anatomy" follows the lives of the doctors at Grey-Sloane Memorial Hospital, and while it was arguably better before McDreamy died, "Grey's Anatomy" and its never-ending supply of dramatic storylines are still super entertaining.

4. "Gilmore Girls"

"Gilmore Girls" is set in the fictional town of Stars Hollow and centers around the lives of mother-daughter duo, Lorelai and Rory Gilmore. The show has a great storyline, and as it progresses, you get to watch both Lorelai and Rory grow and mature.

5. "The Office"

Last but definitely not least, "The Office." This is probably the funniest show I've ever watched, and all of the characters and their unique personalities make for excellent television. Plus, all of the episodes are hilarious, while not being too complex, so it's a great show to watch if you don't feel like paying a ton of attention to what's going on.