Netflix Shows To Watch This Fall
Education

10 Binge Flicks On Netflix For When You Procrastinate This Fall, Because You're Definitely Going To

For when you don't feel like studying for your exams or writing that paper.

91
Brendan Scott

When it comes about halfway through fall semester, we all know that feeling of never wanting to read the textbook, write that paper or study for that exam. We all know we should, but why study when you can hang out with your best friend — Netflix.

1. Gilmore Girls

"Gilmore Girls" is the perfect fall show. It just makes you feel all warm, and the seemingly simple daytime show gets you sucked in. Before you know it you've watched a season in two days and forgot you had an exam the next.

2. Grey's Anatomy 

"Grey's" is a perfect show for procrastinating. So much drama, cliffhangers and characters to fall in love with.

3. American Horror Story

For all of you who love a good spooky fall, "American Horror Story" is the perfect show. It's scary, dramatic and definitely a binge show.

4. The Scream Movies

Seriously, are you going to do homework when there's these classics on Netflix?

5. The Office

Short enough episodes for a small break between studying, and enough seasons to help you forget about that exam hanging over your head.

6. Stranger Things

This Netflix original finds a way to absorb you into its perfect fall, spooky vibes. Throw away the homework, grab your Eggos and let's binge.

7. Scandal

This TV drama will empower you to feel like you can conquer the world; although, not empowered enough to finish your paper. Plus the way Olivia Pope drinks wine is a big mood.

8. How to Get Away with Murder

Kick back, relax and enjoy these law school students trying to escape going to prison.

9. Friends

Gather around the TV with your study group or hall mates and enjoy this classic that'll make you feel all warm and comfy this fall. This classic sitcom will make you forget about all those tedious assignments.

10. Bates Motel

With this "Psycho"-inspired TV show, you'll easily be able to procrastinate on your work as you're sucked into the eerie life of Norman Bates and his mother. Perfect for those creepy fall nights.

Why stress about exams when 'tis the season to binge every season of these great Netflix shows?