big sister best friends

6 Reasons Why Big Sisters make The Best Friends

They truly are the best

493
Kat Phillips

I am beyond lucky to have two amazing big sisters. They have truly helped me through so much and I can't begin to imagine where I would be without them today. Here are my top six reasons why they also make the best friends, although I could think of a million more!

1. They tell you the truth even if you dont want to hear it.

They will definitely let you know if that friend or boy is no good for you and will keep telling you until you let them go.

2. They are always there for you.

Even if they think it's the most trivial problem in the world they will sit and listen to you vent for hours and heaven forbid someone ever messes with you because they have no idea what's coming to them.

3. You get to learn from all their mistakes.

You really luck out as the younger sibling in this department because their loss (or punishment) is your gain.

4. They aren't afraid to be brutally honest.

If you ask if you look bad in something, be prepared to hear the truth because that's exactly what you're going to get.

5. They know EVERYTHING about you.

This can be good or bad but honestly they know when somethings up because they know you better than you know yourself sometimes. They know your bad habits and your limits and they keep you in check.

6. They are stuck with you.

In my opinion this is the best one because no matter what you do or how many arguments you go through, at the end of the day they are still your big sister.