All The Feels You Feel During Big/Little Week, Described By .GIFs

10 Big Moods You Feel During Big/Little Week, Described By .GIFs

All the emotions, good and stressful, brought up while finding your big/little.

204
Addison Cake

The week before big/little reveal was one of the most exciting, nerve-racking, and stressful thing I have ever been through! This week came with so many gifts and surprises along with some funny and devious pranks that were played on us gullible littles. If you have been through this process before I hope to bring back all your old feels, and if you haven't been through this yet and are wondering what it's like, well, stay tuned!

1. First day of the week

The first day everyone wakes up excited and extremely nervous to see their first text from their Big and to get our first clues!

2. What actually happens

My Big played the WORST prank on me! She made me think that I got a complete random as my Big.

3. Our first gift baskets

The second I got the message that my basket was waiting for me in the lobby I ran down those stairs so fast!

4. SO MANY SHIRTS

My Big got me SO many cute shirts I probably have one shirt for every day of the year. Well, that's dramatic, but seriously though It was a lot of shirts.

5. First letter and clue

My first letter was decorated so cutely with gold, silver, and pink sparkles! My first clue that was attached to my letter LITERALLY described no one that I knew, I thought I got a random person.

6. Second gift basket

SO MUCH STUFF!!

7. Last Letter and Clue before Big/Little reveal

After I had gotten all of my letters, I opened up my last clue and once again it described a complete random person.

8. When playing Sherlock Holmes pays off and you figure out who your big is

My Big slipped up when she put a fall scented candle in my basket because I knew that she was the only person who knew that those were my favorite candles!

9. Finally finding out who your big is 

Turns out my Big was writing RANDOM clues to me so I would have no idea who she was! Thanks Big.

10. I LOVE MY BIG!

I LOVE YOU LOTS BIG!