No, Joe Biden Isn’t The Answer, But He Is A Step Closer Than Donald Trump

This year's election can be argued as the most important one in a while. Right around the corner, this election will pave the way for the future of our country. It is important that you are registered to vote so that you can have a say in what the future has to hold. Change needs to happen, and although we still have a long way to go this is the start.

No, Joe Biden isn't the answer, but he is a step closer than Donald Trump.

Aging back to slavery, Black lives have proven to always be at risk. Racism in America has recently reached an all time high, and many minorities constantly have to live in fear. With all the Black Lives Matter movements happening around the world, President Donald Trump hasn't been quite supportive.

When referring to Black Lives Matter, Trump said the words were a "symbol of hate." Along with this, Trump has encouraged police violence against the peaceful protestors seeking justice for the innocent Black lives killed at the hands of the police.

Due to Trump's lack of empathy towards black lives, Joe Biden seems to be taking the lead. In Biden's campaign he's promised to invest in African American businesses, strengthen the justice system by passing Congressman Bobby Scott's SAFE Justice Act and address the misconduct in our police departments.

Branded as a "climate arsonist" by Joe Biden, Donald Trump hasn't educated himself on the climate change happening around the world today. Climate change is a real issue, and it is quite devastating to our environment and so many lives. Right now, California is being affected by extreme rising temperatures causing wildfires and drought.

When recently asked at a wildfire briefing in California about climate change, President Trump replied, "it'll start getting cooler. You just watch," followed by "I don't think science knows actually." Meanwhile in Biden's campaign, his vision includes ensuring the United States achieves a 100 percent clean energy economy fulfilling obligations to workers who power economic growth.

www.youtube.com

Change doesn't happen overnight. But change starts somewhere, and it starts here. Use your voice and stand for what you believe in. It is up to us and the rising generations of this country to stand together and fight for a better America. Election Day is November 3, let's vote and be the change.