10 Verses For A Stressful Start To The Semester

10 Bible Verses You Need To Hear If The Start Of The Semester Is Hitting You Like A Ton Of Bricks

The beginning never gets easier.

635

The beginning of the semester is a hard time for most everyone. Getting back in the swing of meetings and classes can feel almost impossible. When it feels like there aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done, it can be easy to put time with Jesus on the backburner.

Instead of ignoring your faith and trying to manage it all on your own, here are 10 verses you can turn to.

1. Matthew 11:28

c1.staticflickr.com

Rest is not a common feeling in a time of stress. Let yourself rest, even when it feels like the last thing you can manage.

2. Joshua 1:9

c1.staticflickr.com

You are not managing life alone. Trying to do it all by yourself is impossible.

3. 1 Peter 5:7

https://bibleversestogo.com/products/1-peter-57-casting-all-your-cares

There is better listener than than God. Give your stress and anxiety to him.

4. 2 Corinthians 12:10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF_fkWJBxEW/

Let God be your defensive line. He'll stop the hit you didn't see coming and help you up when you fall.

5. Jeremiah 29:11

c1.staticflickr.com

Every day is a part of God's greater plan. Trust the plan.

6. John 14:27

c1.staticflickr.com

The peace you receive from God is greater than any peace you receive from those around you.

7. Psalms 16:8

c1.staticflickr.com

Allow yourself to prioritize God even in times of stress and fatigue. He wants to be there for you, let him.

8. Psalm 27:1

c1.staticflickr.com

Let God be the light when everything feels dark. We all need light in times where it all feels like too much.

9. Psalm 55:22

http://www.psalmsquotes.com/psalm-55-22.htm

God asks to take your stress and burdens. He will carry you when it feels as though you can't take another step.

10. Isaiah 41:10

c1.staticflickr.com

There is one recurring theme in all of these verses. Life is not meant to be done alone. Manage a stressful semester by placing your trust in the Lord.

Hopefully, the semester will get easier as time passes but either way, make sure to prioritize your relationship with Christ. The bible is the only guide book to life we get, so you might as well use it. After all, who could manage life without some direction?