8 Bible Verses To Read If You Need Lifting Up

God cares for you.

47410
Unsplash

I have compiled a list of bible verses for you to read if you're ever feeling down. If you need some lifting up, these verses are for you.

1. Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later.

Romans 8:18

2. When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.

Psalm 94:19

3. He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.

Psalm 147:3

4. The LORD hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.

Psalm 37:17-18

5. Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

Peter 5:7

6. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.

Isaiah 43:2

7. Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you.

Psalm 37:5

8. Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

Isaiah 41:10

God cares about you. Give your worries to him and trust his timing. ❤