5 Bible Verses For Your Hardest Days
Christianity

5 Bible Verses For Those Days That Just Have No End

The Bible verses you should read for the days that feel like they go on forever.

345

Keep your head up because God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.

1. Isaiah 43:2

"When you go through deep waters, I will be with you."

The Lord is with you during all times sometimes all it takes is taking a step back to see the beautiful path that he has set aside for you specifically.

2. Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

In times where you feel as if you don't have the ability to move forward; remember that he is there and can give you all the strength you could need for any situation no matter the severity.

3. Romans 8:31

"If God is for us, who can be against us."

This is a quote that I relate to on a daily basis, it speaks the truth in a lot of relationships and opinions. Us young women and men get shut down with our thoughts, and opinions daily so this can give you the voice to speak how you feel and see things. Speak. Your. Voice.

4. 1 Peter 5:7

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

Don't allow your anxiety to build inside you disperse it into the Lord and allow him to take the rains. He will lead you into a mindset where you are calm and see things from a less blurry state.

5. James 2:17

"Faith without action is dead."

God wants us to reach out and make the effort to communicate with him with all things. We have the freedom to talk with him in all places at all times. Not everybody has this ability so it's our job to utilize this freedom and blessing.