20 Bible Verses To Remind Us Of God's Incredible Love

If you ever need a reminder, look to the Word for the truth about God's love.

4975
Maddie Wagner

Our creator's love for us is unending, never failing and complete. We did not do anything to merit this incredible love, yet we are given it anyway. God is so unfathomably good to us, and we will never fully understand the depth of His love for us. We can look to scripture to hear about how He loves us. He is truly wonderful, and we are truly blessed.

1. 1 John 3:16

"This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters."

2. Jeremiah 31:3

"The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: 'I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.'"

3. Ephesians 2:8

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith— and this is not from yourselves, it is a gift from God— "

4. Titus 3:4-5

"But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit."

5. 1 John 5:19

"We love because he first loved us."

6. Romans 8:38-39

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

7. John 15:12-13

"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."

8. 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

"May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word."

9. Psalm 103.8

"The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love."

10. Ephesians 3:16-19

"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge— that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."

11. Deuteronomy 7:9

"Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands."

12. Luke 12:6-7

"Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

13. Colossians 3:12

"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience."

14. 1 Peter 5:7

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

15. Romans 8:35

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?"

16. 1 John 4:10

"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins."

17. Deuteronomy 10:15

"Yet the Lord has set his affection on your forefathers and loved them, and he chose you, their descendants, above all the nations, as it is today."

18. Ephesians 5:1-2

"Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."

19. Romans 5:8

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

20. John 3:16

"For God so loved the world that he gave His one and only son and whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

God's grace and glory are unending and unfailing, and we should give thanks to him daily for the incredible gifts he has given us.