3 Bible Verses To Get You Through School

3 Bible Verses To Get You Through  School

Only 3 weeks to go...

158
Photo by Bonnie O'Connor

3 weeks left? Since when?

This semester has absolutely flown by. I feel as though it was just a few short weeks ago that I was moving all my stuff into my house with all of my best friends, and going through the craziness of sorority recruitment. Now, here we are, 3 weeks out from the end of the first semester, and I cannot help but smile thinking about all that has come out of this semester. However, it is also super daunting to reflect on how busy and stressful the weeks to come will be.

Matthew 6:34 "Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble"

Don't forget to give yourself credit for how hard you are working. Take studying day by day and do not be anxious about tomorrow. Each day is a new day with more studying that can get done. There are only so many hours in the day, so take the to-do list as it comes and let yourself rest. Turn anxiety into prayer and watch the fruit appear.

Psalm 62:6 "For He is my rock, and my salvation. He is my fortress, I will not be shaken."

It is so easy to feel like your life is going to be determined by these next few tests. When all you are thinking about is how much these grades matter, be reminded of how much you matter to God. He is your fortress, and He will not let you be shaken.

John 3:30 "He must increase, and I must decrease"

I think it is important that we must remember Jesus is with us through all obstacles, even our anatomy and accounting tests. The smaller I get, the bigger Jesus becomes, and the better life is. During this time, we must turn to prayer and seek help to decrease our stress and worries. The more you turn to The Lord, the easier these obstacles will become simply because you will be able to rest in the fact that He is on your side.

With all of this being said, I hope you are able to find peace in this season. You are worth so much more than the grades you will receive, good or bad. You have so many gifts to offer those around you, not to prove to a pen and paper. The Lord is on your side through this time.

Plus, there is a whole other semester ahead! Think of how much has happened this semester, and how many blessings and memories will come from the next. I promise the studying will get done and the tests will be finished. It will take a few weeks to get there, but what a personal victory it will be! Take full advantage of this opportunity and give yourself the credit you deserve. You are trying your hardest and that is all that matters!

And just think, 3 more weeks until Christmas festivities can kick into full gear!

I believe in you!