9 Bible Verses For The Girl Doubting Herself Right Now

It will be better in the end, and if it's not better, it's not the end.

2264
Maddie Rogers

Everyone has been there, I'm there right now, not knowing what's going to happen next, not feeling like yourself because there is just so much going on. I get it, and there are ways to get through it even when it seems impossible. It's hard to believe that it will get better, but there are plenty of verses in the Bible to help you along the way.

1. Psalm 139:14

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well"

2. Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go"

3. Luke 1:45

"Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her"

4. Song of Songs 4:7

"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you"

5. Psalm 27:14

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord"

6. 1 Chronicles 16:11

"Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always"

7. Romans 5:8

"Lead me, Lord, into your righteousness because of my enemies-make your way straight before me"

8. 1 Peter 3:3-4

"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight"

9. Proverbs 3:15-18

"She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her. Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor. Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her; those who hold her fast will be blessed"

It's impossible not to doubt yourself every once in a while, but these Bible verses all say with strength and obedience and persistence, you will get better, you must believe that to be true. It will be better in the end, and if it's not better, it's not the end.

From Your Site Articles