11 Bible Verses For When You Are Feeling Overwhelmed

We can all get overwhelmed when it comes to class or work, or whatever else you may have going on, so use these verses as a reminder that there is always someone in your corner. Even when it feels as though no one is.

1. John 14:1

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me."

2. Psalm 61:2

"From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I."

3. Matthew 6:34

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

4. Isaiah 26:3-4

"You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock."

5. John 14:1

"Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me."

6. Matthew 19:26

"But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."

7. Psalm 28:7

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song."

8. Philipians 4:6-7

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

9. Psalm 32:7

"The Lord is my hiding place; He will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance."

10. 2 Timothy 1:7

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

11. 2 Corinthians 4: 16-18

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."