My New Years Resolution

My New Years Resolution

Although I made a handful of resolutions this year, there's one that I hope I actually stick with
1

We’re a few weeks into 2017 and I’m sure that many of those resolutions made at the stroke of midnight on January 1st have already been tossed to the side. I know I’m in that boat. I made a few resolutions this year, hoping that I would at least stick with one for the whole year. And, although I am still going strong with one of my resolutions, I didn’t didn’t expect to fall out of the rest so quickly.

On new years day I decided that in 2017 I would read the Bible in its entirety, and here I am, three weeks into the year and reading my Bible every day. Out of all the resolutions I made, this is definitely the most important and most rewarding, which is why I’ve been so motivated to sticking with it.

I’m sure that as the months go on there will be days that I don’t feel like reading, but I pray that God will give me that same motivation that I feel right now to read His word and invest that time with Him daily.