beyonce outfits

All 6 Of Beyonce's Looks From The Global Citizen Festival Prove She Is Still 'Queen-Bey'

Did I mention that it was all HAND-EMBROIDERED with Swarovski crystals?

95

Beyonce means business when it comes to festivals. The Global Citizen Festival was no different, with her custom looks thanks to her team Jenke Ahmed Tailly and Zerina Ackers. Featuring her Atelier Versace catsuit and sequin encrusted suit that featured a map of Africa's fifty-four countries. Beyonce is all about detail, that's why the internet goes crazy when she headlines a festival. Just like she'll never wear the same thing twice, she'll never perform the same way twice.

This festival commemorates one-hundred years since Nelson Mandela's birth. Celebrating his philanthropic and political career while also partying it up with Beyonce and Jay. Throughout the night Bey went through six outfit changes that paid tribute to Africa.

Quiteria & George

beyonce

Finishing the night with an emerald green Quiteria & George cape dress covered in hundreds of crystals. Proving once again that she can wear any color she pleases.

Ashi Studio

beyonce

Taking a break from Jay and switching it up for a sweet duet with Ed Sheeran. Wearing a fuschia Ashi Studio gown covered in ruffled tulle for a unique silhouette.

Esteban Cortazar

beyonce

Pulling out the third look with a highly beaded Esteban Cortazar mini dress accessorizing with traditional Ndebele neck rings. Some took to the internet saying it resembled the Nola costume from the Broadway musical The Lion King which she'll be starring in the live action hit movie next year.

Mary Katramtzou

beyonce

A personal favorite from the night, a Mary Katramtzou's puff-sleeved sequined bodysuit featuring all 54 African countries on the cape and a pair of thigh-high boots to finish off the look. Did I mention that it was all HAND-EMBROIDERED with Swarovski crystals?

Atelier Versace

beyonce

Okay, another favorite as well, Atelier Versace catsuit. Featuring a top hat and every color of the rainbow represented within her group of backup dancers. But the yellow is the icing on the cake!

Oliver Rousteing

beyonce

And last but not least custom Balmain. One of many pieces she has worn by Olivier Rousteing which featured plenty of feathers and Egyptian hieroglyphs.

All of these looks are iconic and different from the last. Beyonce continues to be the front-runner of high-fashion on the stage and off.