The 12 Best Summer Foods

Your Summer Bucket List Is Not Complete Without These 12 Delicious Snacks

So yummy.

1403
Food

One of the best things about summer is all the foods. From all the fresh fruits and vegetables to the fairs. It is one of the many great things about summer, after all!

1. Watermelon

It's so juicy and refreshing! I eat it almost every day, and it's great juiced!

2. S'mores

Perhaps the most famous of the summer foods. Brings out the nice camping vibes.

3. Funnel cake

The best form of friend dough there is and you can fight me on it.

4. Snow cones

Snow cones put ice cream to shame, they taste so good and are very refreshing.

5. Smoothies

As if fruit wasn't good enough on its own, it's great as a drink. And it's a great way to be healthy!

6. Corn dog

Not my personal favorite, but the king of fair foods.

7. Peaches

This bootylicious fruit is so refreshing and tastes great in smoothies and salads.

8. Corn

In a maze or on a cob, it's still an essential of summer.

9. Acai bowls

Although I eat these year round, they still have nice beachy vibes.

10. Mango

One of the best fruits ever, and the dried ones are so good for on the go.

11. Anything fried

More carnival foods! Fried Oreos and Milky Ways are some of my favorites!

12. Lemonade

The drink of summer, also comes in pink or with other fruits that make it even better.