The best summer playlist you ever discover.

The Only Playlist You Need For Summer 2019 — Thank Me Later For These 58 Jams

Everyone needs a go-to summer playlist, and I'm about to give you the best one.

139

There are a lot of songs on this playlist because I love, love, love music. I couldn't pick a normal amount of songs, so here are all the songs you need to build your perfect playlist.

"UCLA" - RL Grime (ft. 24hrs)

Perfect song to blast when you're just cruising.

"Summer Days" - Martin Garrix

Already my go-to jam for late night drives.

"Body" - Loud Luxury

We all love this one, cmon.

"Magic In The Hamptons" - Social House (ft. Lil Yachty)

The Hamptons is a summer staple.

Doses and Mimosas by Cherub

Also an oldie but a goodie.

Moonlight by Gaullin

Just discovered this artist and this remix. Check it out you won't regret it.

EARFQUAKE by Tyler, The Creator

We got to give it to Tyler the Creator for evolving so much in a positive way.

"Love Ain't" - Eli Young Bound

For all my country fans out there, this band is unreal.

"The London" - Young Thug, J. Cole and Travis Scott

I love travis scott so you'd have to know i'd put this on the playlist.

"No Advice" - Skizzy Mars

He's just so good!

"Do You There" - Skizzy Mars

TBH, Skizzy Mars is so underrated! He doesn't get enough recognition.

"Lose My Mind" - Jai Wolf (ft. Mr. Gabriel)

I just found this song and absolutely love it. I think all of you will too.

"D.R.E.A.M" - Miley Cyrus (ft. Ghostface Killah)

Oh, she's back!

"GRoCERIES" - Chance the Rapper (ft. TisaKorean and Murda Beatz)

Chance the Rapper is back with another summer bop!

"WOW" - Zara Larsson

I think we all know that this woman is so amazing and talented. If you don't, then here is your sign to go listen!

"Barcelona" - Jack & Jack

I've loved Jack and Jack since their Vine days!

"More Than You Know" - Axwell

This is my all time favorite feel good song. You have to add this on all your playlists!

"MoshPit" - Kodak Black (ft. Juice WRLD)

Its Kodak, duh.

"12 Step Plan" - PLVTNUM

"Been There Done That" - NOTD (ft. Tove Stryke)

This is a very underrated song and group.

"Truth Hurts" - Lizzo

I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of her music, but this song is relatable for all girls.

"Freaky" - Tory Lanez

Good looking and a great singer, can't beat that.

"If I Can't Have You" - Shawn Mendes

Cause it's my favorite song of his.

"Better Not" - Louis The Child (feat. Wafia)

This is an absolute banger.

"The City" - Louis The Child (feat. Quinn XCII)

If you don't like this song, smh.

"Fire" - Louis The Child (feat. Evalyn)

Very underrated jam.

"Old Town Road" - Lil Nas (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus)

I had to do it to them.

"Ritual" - Marshmello (feat. Wrabel)

This is one of my all time faves.

"Jackie Chan" - Tiesto (feat. Post Malone)

This one of my best friends favorite songs so.

"Tequila" - Dan + Shay (R3HAB Remix)

The absolute best version of this song, sorry dan and shay.

"Paradise" - Bazzi

I feel like this man doesn't get enough credit for being so amazing.

"Happy Now" - Zedd (feat. Elley Duhe)

An automatic feel good song.

"Insomnia" - Daya

Such a good sing a long song.

"Nice For What" - Drake

Don't really need to explain this one.

"Waves" - Kanye West

Cause it's Kanye.

"Taste" - Tyga (feat. Offset)

I mean I love Kylie but this song.

"KOD" - J. Cole

I didn't discover this song right away but it's one of my faves by him.

"Ned Flanders" - MadeinTYO (feat. A$AP Ferg)

One of my favorite rappers.

"Ocean" - Martin Garrix (feat. Khalid)

Because Khalid c'mon.

"Rocks" - Life of Dillon

They're such a good group, check out their other songs while you're at it.

"Sun In Our Eyes" - MO (feat. Diplo)

MO is one of my favorite artists thanks to Indy Blue.

"Shake It Up" - G-Eazy (feat. E-40, MadeinTYO, 24hrs)

G-Eazy is pretty self explanatory.

"High" - Whethan (feat. Dua Lipa)

Cause it's from 50 shades of grey, duh.

"Fault" - Mike Stud (Kdrew Remix)

Amazing remix.

"WHO? WHAT!" - Travis Scott

Favorite song off of his album, sorry I'm not a basic sicko mode girl.

"Unholy" - Miley Cyrus

She is coming baby.

"Falls" - ODESZA (Kaskade Remix)

Odesza is amazing and so is this remix.

"Walk Thru Fire" - Vicetone (feat. Meron Ryan)

I feel like no one knows what this song is but it's worth it I promise.

"Without Me" - Halsey

She's a freaking role model I love this girl.

"Don't Leave" - Snakehips (feat. MO)

Again I love this song because MO is in it :)

"Electricity" - Silk City (feat. Dua Lipa and Diplo)

We all know this is an absolute banger.

"Windows Down" - Big Time Rush

Also had to put this on here in case anyone forgot about it.

"Champion" - NAV (feat. Travis Scott)

Just a good song.

"BUTTERFLY EFFECT" - Travis Scott

A classic.

"3 Nights" - Dominic Fike

This is such a summer song if I've ever heard one.

"Don't Worry Bout Me" - Zara Larsson

Cause Zara is such a good singer, goddess.

"Tie Me Down" - Gryffin (feat. Elle Duhe)

We all love this song.

"You & Me" - Marc E. Bassy (feat. G-Eazy)

Classic summer song, just a reminder.

These are my all time favorite songs that also put you in a kick butt mood. Exactly what you need for summer nights. Enjoy :)