The Best Stores At The Destiny USA Mall For Fashionista’s

To make your quality shopping venture much quicker.

319
Clark Street Mercantile

I knew I needed to go to the mall as there was damage that needed to be done. With New York Fashion Week happening in less than a week, I needed to find the best stores in the mall, quickly, so I could start putting together some outfits. I spent about five hours total at the mall in most of the following stores and picked up some cool finds.

1. H&M

Honestly, I try my best to steer away from fast fashion for many reasons. Although, when I am in a major time crunch and need a few small items, I sometimes end up in H&M for trendy, quick finds.

2. Steve Madden

Although Steve Madden primarily sells shoes, they have some very cute bags and accessories throughout the store. I came extremely close to purchasing one of their small backpacks yesterday, as they have simplistic, yet trendy bags—which definitely matches my style.

3. Banana Republic

This is one of those stores that I always find myself peeking into when I go shopping nearly anywhere. Banana Republic carries timeless, simple, yet well-crafted garments that I have found to have a long life-span. This store is great for events where you must look clean and presentable, but want a pop of trendy-fashion.

4. PacSun

If I am being honest, I do not find myself shopping at PacSun much, but I do love the variety of street-wear options they carry. While shopping in the mall yesterday, I went into PacSun with my friend to find that their clothing is becoming more similar to what is sold at Urban Outfitters. Urban Outfitters has announced that they will be coming to the Destiny USA Mall soon though!

5. J. Crew

I love J. Crew. When I first started working at Coach, I remember having a shopping frenzy in this store, obsessed with how clean-cut their styles are. They carry very simple pieces, but most of them are fundamental pieces that we all must have in our wardrobes. I know that I need them.

6. Nordstrom Rack

Nordstrom Rack has always been one of my favorite stores to peek around in. I find myself here at least once a month, and I usually always find something to purchase. They have the best skin care staples for decent prices and sell amazing sportswear. Nordstrom Rack's athletic attire has inspired me to go to the gym numerous times if that tells you anything!

7. Saks Off 5th

As Saks Fifth Avenue is nowhere in sight in Syracuse, NY, it is great to have the discount store nearby. Also, Saks Off 5th has amazing prices! This store is so much fun to shop in, as there are many discounted designer garments, along with chic designer eyewear.

8. Lord & Taylor

After moving to Syracuse, New York for college in 2017, this was the first store I entered to purchase some new outfits. Although this retailer does not always have the best discounts, they have loads of fashion-forward garments that can truly transform your closet.

9. Sephora

I have been going to Sephora for years now, and I am sure it will always be my favorite cosmetic store. The Sephora card is a must if you are shopping here, as it is entirely free, and for every purchase, you get more points towards becoming a Beauty Insider member. This allows you to qualify for weeks of discounts and free shipping. As there are a few other cosmetic stores to shop at, I truly believe that Sephora has the best incentives.

I hope this rundown of my favorite stores in the Destiny USA Mall helps! As a Fashion Design major who values fashion so much, I truly love these stores. Have fun shopping!