songs that don;t get old

17 Feel Good Songs That Never Get Old

Open up your music and get ready to feel good with some of the best feel good songs you can't get tired of.

69
17 Feel Good Songs That Never Get Old

In my opinion, everyone needs a feel good playlist saved to their phone. I promise it'll come in handy more than you think. The best part about them is that they're so universal. You can put it on when you're trying to turn your mood around or when you're feeling life and driving with the windows down, screaming every lyric as loud as you can. Whatever the occasion, when you're ready to sing along and put yourself in a feel good kind of mood, these are some songs that will never let you down.

1. "Beautiful Soul" - Jesse McCartney

c1.staticflickr.com

Honestly, how doesn't this two thousands hunny brighten up your day?

2. "Chicken Fried" - Zac Brown Band

upload.wikimedia.org

Probably the most up beat and happy country song out there and it will never fail to make you sing along no matter where you are or who's around.

3. "I'm Yours" - Jason Mraz

upload.wikimedia.org

This song can always boost my mood, especially in the summer. Just one of those songs you want to hear while watching the sun set on a hot summer night.

4. "Stacy's Mom" - Fountains of Wayne

upload.wikimedia.org

Let's be real, I don't even need to explain why this song made the list.

5. "Brave" - Sara Bareilles

upload.wikimedia.org

Empowering, a good sing along and it guarantees a smile by the end.

6. "September" - Earth, Wind & Fire

upload.wikimedia.org

You can't even lie and say you don't feel like you're the main character in a movie when you sing this song in your car.

7. "Run The World (Girls)" - Beyoncé

upload.wikimedia.org

Pretty much any song by B will put you in a feel good mood, she has a way about her.

8. "Uptown Girl" - Billy Joel

upload.wikimedia.org

Oldie, but goodie. Uptown Girl will never go out of style.

9. "Sweet Home Alabama" - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Just reading the name of the song makes me want to scream it.

10. "One Dance" - Drake

upload.wikimedia.org

Usually Drake makes an appearance on my sad playlists, but One Dance definitely doesn't belong there.

11. "Mr. Brightside" - The Killers

upload.wikimedia.org

It's right there in the name, brightside. Your day is bound to be a good one with this song.

12. "Smile" - Uncle Kracker

c1.staticflickr.com

My heart literally screams with happiness every time I hear this song. I don't know if it's Uncle Kracker's voice or his adorable lyrics, but I am in love with this song.

13. "Beverly Hills" - Weezer

upload.wikimedia.org

Warm up your vocal cords before cranking this one up, you can't not belt out the words as loud as you can.

14. "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" - Cyndi Lauper

upload.wikimedia.org

This song is the definition of a song never getting old. It's so overplayed and has been for thirty years, but yet we all still love it and sing along every time it's on.

15. "Don't Stop Believin'" - Journey

upload.wikimedia.org

Maybe it's the sentimental value I have with this song or maybe it's just how uplifting the beat is, but this song really gets me going every time.

16. "The Climb" - Miley Cyrus

upload.wikimedia.org

I strongly believe that this will be one of those songs that sticks around forever. It's so powerful and motivating, literally makes you feel good.

17. "Burnin' Up" - Jonas Brothers

c1.staticflickr.com

I had to include the Jonas Brothers in this list because at least my generation understands that they were really 'it' back in the day and their songs will always make me smile.