The 10 Best Tv Shows To Watch When Procrastinating

The 10 Best Shows To Watch When You're Procrastinating

Better start making the popcorn!

96

Don't even try to deny it, everybody has those times where they physically cannot force themselves to do their work and need a little mental relaxer. For me, I LIVE for finding a show I connect with, binging it 24/7, getting my friends hooked as well, and discussing the characters and plot lines as if it's imperative to function. I hope y'all find a new infatuation within what's below! :)

10. "Friends"

Want to watch a group of best friends discover their place in little ole New York?? Well then this is the show for you. Friends is just a perfect classic that you can binge or occasionally watch in any order, providing you with enough vitamin Phoebe to enrich not only the show, but your own life.

9. "That 70s Show"

AHHHHH major ship! Watch the most perfect couples pair off as they deal with their teen years and cranky Red.

8. "The Bachelor"

Hannah's the exception to the amount of growling typically on the bachelor. So whether or not you believe this show is actually efficient on finding perfect matches, it definitely wins in the entertainment category, because you are introduced to so many different personalities and get to see who plays the game the best. Plus who doesn't like roses??

7. "House Hunters"/ Literally ANY HGTV show

I will never be an interior designer or proficient in knocking down walls, but there is something captivating about seeing what architecture people are drawn too and the gorgeous interiors.

6. "House Of Cards"

Oh Franky boy. Through the narration of a classic "scum bag" politician (hopefully normal politicians don't murder as much as Frank!), you are introduced to Washington and how the government functions (or fails to function).

5. "How I Met Your Mother"

This show is legen--- wait for it---- daryyyyy. If you don't get the reference you should definitely give the show a shot. You get to live through their thirties with Ted, Barney, Lilly, Marshall, and Robin, and discover how Ted met his wife.

4. "Big Mouth"

Great show if you're into disturbing comedy about middle schoolers entertaining the notion of puberty...

3. "Say Yes To The Dress"

Oooooh the wedding gowns are ahhhmazing, but the best part is seeing their family and friends turn on each other (including the bride) whilst vouching for the dress they think is best.

2. "Sex And The City"

MR BIG!

1. "Gossip Girl"

Not to be dramatic, but the absolute best show in the world! Step into life on the Upper East Side and experience "I'm Chuck Bass" for yourself.

xoxo, happy watching!