Best Self-Emptying Robot Vacuum and Mop in 2022

Do you want your house to be cleaned while you are out at work?

7

Do you want your house to be cleaned while you are out at work? Then you should get a robot vacuum that can do it for you!

Robots were once a dream and just a few decades ago, people were fascinated by the robotics technology that will one day work for them. Seems like the time has come and now you can take work from robots.

With more and more brands jumping into the robotics industry, people are getting better and better versions of robots every year just like a mobile phones. Not only that, an average person can now get a robot with a little bit of savings.

Brands like yeedi have created affordable and efficient robots that can take care of your home while you are out working.

The brand yeedi has launched many useful products like the yeedi robot vacuum and mop with different and better versions every year. In this blog, we will review two special products by yeedi that are more efficient, affordable, and unique than any robot on the market right now.

On top of that, we will also share special deals on these products by yeedi that you can avail of and save a lot of money. So keep reading!

What is yeedi?
Established in 2019, yeedi is a reputed brand in the robotics industry. They have the biggest robot lab in the industry. They design and produce millions of robots every year. Every year, they are producing better and more efficient robots.

Their main focus is to create robots that can improve human lives. They are constantly working to make this a reality. They have the biggest IoT global system to save and secure data.

Even in such a small amount of time, yeedi has won hearts and it is recommended by top tech media including The Verge, Medium, Digital Trends, and a list of others.

Best Robot Vacuum and Mop by yeedi
Now we are going to discuss the features of yeedi vac 2 pro and yeedi vac station one by one.

1. yeedi vac 2 pro
The first product that is worth your money by yeedi is the yeedi vac 2 pro. It is an intelligent device with a great cleaning mechanism. It is recommended by The Verge, Medium, Womenshealthmag, and many other tech media. These are the features of yeedi vac 2 pro:
• It is a 3000pa suction power 3-in-1 (Self-emptying, Vacuuming, and Mopping) smart robot to save your precious time.
• The mopping mechanism is advanced and oscillates like a human hand. Not only that, it makes sure that no stains are left by vibrating 480 times per minute - almost 5 times more efficient than manual cleaning. Suitable for wooden, tile, laminate floors with low noise level.
• It comes with an amazing 3D sensor that can identify different objects around it and avoid them if needed. It is capable of identifying the length, width, and height of structures in the surroundings.
• With its smart visual mapping &navigation technology, it can navigate your rooms and house efficiently saving time and easily understanding the rooms. It can help you save up to 3 maps in one house!
• If you want an auto dustbin empty option then you can also get it. With this optional feature, you can get a dustbag that can store all your house trash for 30 days. The capacity of the dustbag is 2.5L.
• The yeedi vac 2 pro is better than iRobot J7+. It has a mopping type and carpet detection feature that iRobot J7+ doesn't.

Why did yeedi choose oscillating mopping over sonic mopping for vac 2 pro?
Sonic mopping is a great technology just like sonic toothbrushes. But when this technology is used on a robot mop only the central part vibrates which results in poor cleaning.

Oscillating moping technology copies the movement of a human hand making it a suitable option for robot mops. Oscillating mops move back and forth and vibrate 480 times per minute which is 5 times faster and more efficient than manual cleaning.

Other than that, oscillating mops are good for all kinds of surfaces like tile, wooden, and laminate. This way yeedi vac 2 pro provides quality cleaning with great results.

2. yeedi vac station
let's have a look at the features of the yeedi vac station:
• yeedi vac station is a 3-in-1 vacuum, mop, and self-emptying robot. It can vacuum and mop at the same time. It can clean better in one go.
• One of the best features of the yeedi vac station is sold with an empty station. The self-empty station also comes with a standard 2.5L dustbag that is enough to store trash for up to 30 days.
• With ultrasonic technology yeedi, the vac station can easily identify surfaces. It can smartly differentiate a carpet and floor. When it detects carpet, the suction power is increased to max.
• The yeedi vac station is an award-winning robot. It has won the Reddot Design Award 2021. It is also recommended by top media including Forbes, Bloomberg, Yahoo!, Digital Trends, Wired, and many more.

Common Benefits of yeedi vac 2 pro and yeedi vac station robot vacuum and mop
These are the common benefits of the yeedi vac 2 pro and yeedi vac station:

1. They both have a strong suction force of 3000Pa which is enough to pick up all the dirt.
2. They both are the best self-emptying robot vacuum cleaner. They can empty the dustbin and can also hold trash for up to 30 days.
3. They are smart devices with navigation and layout features. They can build a layout of your house and act accordingly. This helps them to clean your house without missing any spots.
4. Both of the products come with carpet detection which helps them not to mess up anything and act according to the type of surface under them.
5. With the help of the yeedi app, you can now do customizable cleaning. You can set no-go zones, sequence cleaning areas, edit the home map, and set vacuum and water flow.
6. Both have a battery capacity of 5200mAh.
7. Compatible with Google Home and Alexa.
8. Can Connect with a 2.4G network.
9. Compatible with Apple Homekit.

Special Offer for the Products
Here comes the most anticipated part. Now we are going to share a special offer for the products. yeedi is giving Amazon Black Friday Deals for 2022 on yeedi vac 2 pro and yeedi vac station.

• If you get the yeedi vac 2 pro robot vacuum and mop on the Amazon Black Friday Deal 2022 you can get it for $299.99 saving you $150 now.
• For the yeedi vac station self-emptying robot vacuum and mop, the discounted price with a self-empty station together is $349.98 saving $150.

Conclusion
We have discussed the best self-emptying robot vacuum cleaner and mop in this blog. We have mentioned their features and special Amazon Black Friday Deal 2022 by yeedi. You can save some money and get an efficient robot with this offer now. Though both of them share some similar benefits, yeedi vac station is better. All the special price will be end on Cyber Monday Nov.28th.