21 Times Ryan Reynolds Blessed Us All With His Twitter

21 Times Ryan Reynolds Blessed Us With His Hilarious Tweets

How does someone get to marry Blake Lively AND be the funniest man on Twitter?!

128

Ryan Reynolds slid into the scene circa 2002 when he starred in the comedy Van Wilder: Party Liaison and since then has graced the screen in many classic comedies like The Proposal, Just Friends, and Deadpool. He seems to be hilarious both on and off the big screen since he constantly takes to Twitter to let us know that his comedic genius shows up and shows out every single day at the Reynold/Lively household.

What did we do to deserve just a powerful duo?

1. The way he makes no bones about the hilarity of being a first time father.

VancityReynolds

2. When he exposed himself for being as big a Frozen fan as the rest of the world.

VancityReynolds

3. Calling out boujee LA residents? Yes, please.

VancityReynolds

4. How does he even think of this stuff?

VanCity Reynolds

5. Roasting the most loved movie franchise in history and its still funny.

VancityReynolds

6. Exposing Dads across the globe for being the weaker counterpart of every parenthood.

VancityReynolds

7. We have ALL been here, Ryan.

VancityReynolds

8. I wonder how his daughter will feel when she unearths these tweets years from now.

VancityReynolds

9. Seriously, does he have a little book he writes these things down in? The comedy never stops.

VancityReynolds

10. The ONLY person allowed to use Blake Lively for his own personal gain.

VancityReynolds

11. Like you would ever leave Blake, I mean come on Ryan.

VancityReynolds

12. I imagine what a Thanksgiving in the Reynolds/Lively house would be like without at least one accidental, hilarious moment.

VancityReynolds

13. The most heartfelt birthday wishes this man is probably capable of.

VancityReynolds

14. I don't even know how to introduce this one. 

VancityReynolds

15. He's seriously going to be the most cringey 50-year-old Dad, isn't he?

VancityReynolds

16. The hatred for minivans stems even into the upper class.

VancityReynolds

17. I would love to hear an actual conversation between Ryan and his daughters.

VancityReynolds

18. And it did you a lot of favors.

Vancity Reynolds

19. The single greatest documented moment in history.

VancityReynolds

20. Josh Brolin is a lucky man.

VancityReynolds

21. So he is capable of being tender and kind, then?

VancityReynolds

Let's hope he doesn't get tired of social media any time soon because he makes it a lot easier to convince myself that I still need a Twitter.