Queens of Drag

Top 10 Best "Rupual's Drag Race" Drag Queens

Just some of my favorite queens.

michele
michele
7

It's a show that has been on the air for 10 years. It has recently finished its 4th season of All-Stars and the 11th season of the original program is currently airing. All of those seasons come along with a LOT of queens. It may seem like a joke of a show of men dressing up as a woman in a comedic way. But it's much more than that. It's an artistic expression that deserves a lot more appreciation in mainstream media. Here are my favorite drag queens in order.

1. Katya

She's talented, gorgeous. likable, and insightful. How could you not love her?

2. Trixie Mattel

Trixie is a multi talented queen who has a campy yet super feminine style. She's the real life Barbie.

3. Alyssa Edwards

Even when she makes one single facial expression, you cant help but laugh. Everything she does is genius.

4. Alaska

She's the future of drag. She's hilarious and has some of the best catchphrases.

5. Shangela

Her style of drag and personality makes you want to become best friends with her.

6. Manila Luzon

A classic queen who will always be timeless. Her lip syncs are to die for.

7. Latrice Royale

There is not one fan that does not love Latrice Royale. She is a massive icon in the Drag Race world.

8. Violet Chachki

Not only is she a winner from her season (Season 7, which is one of my favorite seasons) but she has a badass style and is insanely beautiful.

9. Monet X Change

She recently is one of the winners from All Stars 4 and she sure does deserve it.

10. Sasha Velour

A New York queen with a lot of charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent.