10 of the Greatest 'Real Housewives' Moments of All Time

From Kenya twirling to Teresa flipping tables, these moments are definitely the most unforgettable.

788

These are the ten greatest moments from the “Real Housewives”

1. When Teresa from New Jersey flipped a table on Danielle.

Ah, probably the most iconic moment from all of the"Real Housewives" franchises. The finale of Season 1 of the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" did not disappoint. This was probably the catalyst for the rest of the craziest moments after this dinner. Danielle, the villain of the season, and basically of the seasons after that made a snarky comment to Teresa when talking about a book regarding her arrests. Danielle told Teresa to "pay attention, puh-lease." This line completely set Teresa off. She called Danielle a "prostitution whore" and flipped the dinner table Italian style.

2. Gretchen and Vicki go after each other.

The "Real Housewives of Orange County" is probably my favorite franchise of the show. Vicki the "O.G. of the O.C." really did not like Gretchen. Gretchen was younger, newer, and the girl next door. Then again, Vicki never likes the "new girl." Gretchen at the time was dating Slade Smiley, who was infamous in O.C. after being on Season 1 of the show. To sum it up, Smiley called Vicki Ms. Piggy which caused Vicki to lose it and basically call Smiley a deadbeat dad. Oh, and to make it all better, everyone was dressed like Cyndi Lauper because it was an 80s themed party.

3. Kim Richards vs. Everybody...mostly Lisa Rinna.

Kim Richards, one part of the sister duo on the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" was the center of focus during Season five. Kim had been dealing with her sobriety ever since Season one of the show, and the newcomer Lisa Rinna, was just trying to "help" Kim. Kim didn't want anything to do with it. Things got escalated at the dinner table in Amsterdam between Rinna, and her BFF Eileen. After Richards mentioned Rinna's husband, Lisa threw a glass of wine on Kim and smashed the glass on the table. It's safe to say, they haven't been back since.

4. Bethenny has a breakdown.

Bethenny Frankel, the self-made millionaire and centerpiece on the "Real Housewives of New York" has always had a rough relationship with "Countess" Luan DeLesseps. Luann recently had been struggling with an alcohol problem which led her to get arrested and having to go to rehab a couple of times. Frankel, who had supported Luann had been over the way Luann had been acting during Season 11 of the show. Bethenny told Luann "life is not a cabaret" and basically lost it in the midst of yelling at Luann. Frankel's breakdown was mostly fueled by the loss of her fiancé Dennis.

5. Kyle and Lisa end their years long friendship.

Probably one of the most shocking moments from the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" was the friendship divorce between Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump. Vanderpump had been dealing with a dog adopted by Dorit Kemsely, another housewife on the show, that was given away to a random owner, which then lead to the dog ending up into a shelter. According to Dorit, Vanderpump tried to smear her in a full article in "Page Six". When Kyle brought this up to Vanderpump, things exploded leading to Lisa kicking Kyle out of her house.

6. Brandi's pom poms come off.

Brandi Redmond and LeAnne Locken, two housewives of the "Real Housewives of Dallas" have always had a rollercoaster relationship. However, the latest season of the franchise saw them go after each other because LeAnne called Brandi an alcoholic. At a frat themed party, Redmond got into Locken's face in a heated argument which led Locken to shover her finger in Redmond's chest. After the fight started to be broken up LeAnne made these weird growling noises which just seemed to throw everyone off.

7. Aviva's leg.

So do y'all remember Aviva Drescher from the "Real Housewives of New York"? Yeah, well we all do. She had a prosthetic leg due to an accident that she had when she was a child. During the finale of Season Six, the other housewives on the show doubted the reason the Drescher could not attend a trip they all went on. Aviva then proceeded to show them x-rays and doctor's notes in what became a bizarre conversation where she only spoke sarcastically. Things escalated and Aviva decided to slam her "god damn" leg on the table and throw it across the room.

8. Gone WithThe Wind Fabulous.

Kenya Moore, and the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" are probably the shadiest bunch of all the franchises. In an argument between all of the ladies and Kenya, she decided to leave the conversation. As the ladies tried to diffuse the situation between Moore and Porsha Williams, Moore became increasingly upset and began to twirl her dress. She then said she was "Gone With The Wind Fabulous" which left us all with the iconic line. Kenya ended making a whole song about the one line.

9. Tamra's cease and desist.

Jeana Keough and Tamra Judge have never been on the same page..ever. Keough was a housewife on the "Real Housewives of Orange County" for five seasons. Tamra and Jeana had been on the show together for two seasons. During Tamra's divorce from her ex-husband Simon Barney, Jeana decided to pick a side, and it was not Tamra's. At the finale party of Season Six, things got a little testy. Tamra threw a letter at Jeana from her attorney and told her to "stay out of her life" and she then threw a glass of wine in Jeana's face. This was probably the catalyst to all of the wine that has been thrown throughout the franchises of the show, and it made for great TV.

10. The Joes throw punches.

Joe Gorga and Joe Giudice on the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" really didn't like each other when Gorga first appeared on the show. Teresa Giudice, and her brother Joe Gorga had not been speaking to each other for a long period of time. At Gorga's son's christening, Teresa went to congratulate Joe and his wife Melissa, but Joe wasn't having any of it. An argument ensued between Teresa and her brother, then Joe Giudice stepped in and all hell broke loose. Screaming, punching, and broken glass pretty much sums it all up.