The Best Quotes From Brooke Davis

The Best Quotes From Brooke Davis

She will always be my hero.

55
The Best Quotes From Brooke Davis
Odyssey

Brooke Davis is my absolute favorite character on the show, "One Tree Hill." I love how she changes throughout the show for the better, and how she always stays true to herself. Below is a list of my all time favorite quotes from the one and only Brooke Davis.

1.) "Life kicks you around sometimes. It scares you, and it beats you up, but there's a day when you realize you're not just a survivor, you are a warrior."

2.) "If you had a friend you knew you would never see again what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love, what would it be? Say it, do it, don't wait. Nothing lasts forever."

3.) "Sometimes my heart aches at how my life has turned out, in a good way. It doesn't mean there haven't been hardships, there have been but I'm here and here is good."

4.) "And once you lose yourself, you have two choices: find the person you used to be, or lose that person completely."

5.) "I stopped letting boys define me, and I started believing in myself and my potential."

6.) "Love can be for a boy, or a girl, or a place, or a way of life, or even for a family. Where you find it is up to you."

7.) "That's what I'm afraid of. Not being enough. Not good enough, not smart enough, not pretty enough."

8.) "People are gonna label you. It's how you overcome those labels, that's what matters."

9.) "Don't cry because it's over. Relish in the happiness it gave because it happened."

10.) "You can't change it, but you can fix it."

11.) "Everyone should have that. A place that makes them happy."

12.) "You think you know me, but you don't. And that means you don't know what I can do."

13.) "You know what my mother said to me when I told her I wanted to start a company? She said your chances are one in a million. And I said maybe I'm that one, and she said you're not. And she was wrong. Because I am one in a million."

Brooke Davis, you are my idol and always will be. I love you!

All my love,

A Brooke Davis Admirer