7 Best Personal Development Podcasts to Listen to When Stuck Inside

Are you trying to reach the next level in your life but aren't sure what to do? Read this article to learn more about the best personal development podcasts.

5

There will come a time in pretty much everyone's life when they will have to be inside for a period of time. It could be because you're recovering from a medical illness, because you broke your leg and you're immobilized, or because there's a worldwide pandemic afoot (cough, COVID-19, cough).

Many see being stuck inside as a disadvantage. However, look at it from this perspective: there is never a better time to just invest time and effort into developing yourself. To that end, we've shortlisted the best personal development podcasts that you should be listening to while you're stuck inside.

Best of all, even when you do get to go out once again, these podcasts can be taken with you on the go whether you're stuck in traffic on the way to work or taking a hike in the woods.

1. Jordan Harbinger

The eponymous host of the Jordan Harbinger podcast has previously been referred to as the Larry King of podcasting. That should give you some insight into the caliber of folks that he interviews and invites to the podcast.

This self-development podcast covers two primary topics: all things educational (especially with regard to different high-achievement careers), and how to expand social influence.

2. Tony Robbins

Another big name in the podcasting industry is the Tony Robbins podcast. The man has established a name for himself in the life coach industry, building up a personal brand around business, health, and relationship advice.

The podcast is all about awakening the giant within all of us (which is coincidentally one of the titles of the books that Tony Robbins has released).

3. Knowledge for Men

If you're a guy, then there's no doubt that you can't skip this podcast. The Knowledge for Men podcast is all about family, career, and relationships, but from a distinctly masculine perspective. If you're looking to take control of your life and get your ducks in a row, then this podcast is an essential listen.

4. Your Move

Are you a person of faith? Do you believe in the tenets of Christianity? If so, then this faith-based podcast will be a good choice for you. The host Andy Stanley shares bite-sized advice on how to live your life without regrets.

5. The Minimalists Podcast

The minimalist movement, which is all about adopting the "less is more" philosophy, has taken the world by storm in recent years. Learn about how you can live a more minimal life with The Minimalists Podcast.

6. The Lavendaire Lifestyle

Lavendaire Lifestyle is all about lifestyle design. The host Alleen Xu does a great job of breaking down the basic principles behind how one can get rid of apathy, take control of their decision-making, and build the life that they want to live for themselves.

7. Beyond the To-Do List

Last but not least, we have Beyond the To-Do List. If you're someone who struggles with procrastination and getting things done, then listening to these advanced productivity strategies with Erik Fischer is sure to change that.

Best Personal Development Podcasts to Survive Being Stuck Inside

There you have it — with this list of the best personal development podcasts, you'll not only survive being stuck inside but you'll also come out of this experience all the better for it.

For more lifestyle advice, be sure to check out the rest of the articles on the website!