The Best Outfits Of Coachella 2019

The Best Outfits Of Coachella 2019

Coachella is the time to dress outside of your comfort zone.

387
https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-tips/celebrity-travel/celebrities-at-coachella
Travel and Leisure

Dreaming about being at Coachella is my favorite pastime. One day, I hope to actually be there, but for now, I refresh Instagram and Twitter to see which celebrities are having the best time out in California.

Although Coachella is three days full of nothing but music, fashion is one of the main components of the festival. Coachella is the time to dress outside of your comfort zone, and these 14 celebrities totally rocked it out of the park.

1. Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa Hudgens Coachella

Hudgens is always the Coachella Queen. She makes beauty look so effortless, and her outfits are always the best. Her white two-piece, dark hair, and straw hat pull together to create such a natural look. Her lighter necklace is next level, too.

2. James Charles

James Charles Coachella

We saw James Charles' butt three out of three days this weekend, but his outfits were totally on-point. His black and sparkly ensemble was definitely something we will never forget, and he sure knows how to strike a pose.

3. Gregg Sulkin and Michelle Randolph

Gregg Sulkin Michelle Randolph

The "Wizards of Waverly Place" alum and sister to "The Bachelor" winner Cassie Randolph showed off their style in front of California's beautiful scenery. A well-dressed couple is a great couple in my book.

4. Maia Mitchell

Maia Mitchell Coachella

Mitchell traded her short brown locks for a long, blonde wig for the weekend. Her bucket hat, sparkly mesh shirt, and creamsicle pants made her a total Coachella standout.

5. The Dolan Twins

Dolan Twins Coachella

These two look-alikes showed off their wealth, and their huge arms, by wearing an ensemble of Louis Vitton pieces. Their simple outfits make them look totally dapper.

6. Darren Criss & Mia Swier

Darren Criss Mia Swier

The two newly-weds celebrated the weekend with funky colors and patterns all from H&M. As for Darren's popsicle board shorts, I hope to see them again in the future. They are incredible.

7. Gigi Hadid

Gigi Hadid Coachella

Gigi's tye dye vest was paired with a ton of beautiful and intricate jewelry, turning a simple outfit into one that stands out in the crowd.

8. Emma Chamberlain

Emma Chamberlain Coachella

This young YouTuber is a total trendsetter. She painted her own green designs on her high-waisted shorts to match her cropped sweater, making her outfit even more creative.

9. Kacey Musgraves

Kacey Musgraves Coachella

This barefoot country singer rocked the Coachella stage in a dress that definitely made a statement. Who knew orange fringe could look so good?

10. Hannah Godwin

Hannah Godwin Coachella

"The Bachelor" alum showed off her natural beauty in jean shorts and a black lace body suit. How do we get hair like hers?

11. Rowan Blanchard

Rowan Blanchard Coachella

The 17-year-old actress showed off her new pixie cut with a cropped pink shirt and short pink heels to match.

12. Hailey Bieber

Hailey Bieber Coachella

The new Mrs. Bieber showed off her style with a bright red pair of Vans and gold jewelry accents. She's the only person I know that can totally rock denim on denim.

13. Jasmine Tookes

Jasmine Tookes Coachella

The Victoria Secret model showed off her fun side in a flowing cheetah two-piece made by Nasty Gal.

14. Victoria Justice

Victoria Justice Coachella

Justice brought out her inner cowgirl wearing a black cowboy hat and high heeled cowboy boots.

One Coachella weekend down in the books, and a whole other one to go! I can't wait to see what styles and trends are in store for the next one.