Best Noah Centineo Movies

After ‘To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before,’ I Will Watch LITERALLY Anything That Stars Noah Centineo

And I have no shame.

370
Noah Centineo

I'm pretty far behind on the times, but I FINALLY watched "To All The Boys I've Loved Before." And it was FANTASTIC. Lara Jean was such a cute and sweet girl looking for love and Peter was a sweet boy just trying to mend his broken heart. Little did these two know, they'd find love from each other.

My first thought after watching the movie was literally "okay, wow, I now understand why I constantly see things about Noah Centineo on social media. This boy is precious." I've always thought he was cute, but once I saw his acting, I was hooked.

He's got it all: the sly smile, the good looks, good acting skills, and so far, he's always a precious boy with a big heart in his movies. What's not to love?

So, that's when I decided to watch "Sierra Burgess Is A Loser" because it was another movie of his that really blew up. The movie was actually pretty bad, in my personal opinion, but Noah's character Jamey really made up for that. He played his usual, sweet self, just wanting the attention of a pretty girl.

Then, as I scrolled through Netflix later on, I came across a movie and I said "wait, is that Noah Centineo?!" And sure enough, it was our boy. The movie was called SPF-18, and if you haven't seen it, it's about a group of teenagers that kind of just want to find their place. Noah strayed a little from the two previous movies. Here, his character was really trying to heal and accept his father's death, while spending time with his girlfriend, her cousin, and a boy they saved on the beach.

If you want the truth, the movie wasn't terrible, but it wasn't the best thing in the world either. It was alright, but I definitely only watched it because of Noah.

I haven't made it to the new Netflix movie "The Perfect Date" yet, but you can bet it's on my watch ASAP list because it looks like the typical cheesy rom-com movie and it had our boy Noah so it's gotta be a good one.

That's really all I've invested in so far with Noah Centineo, but he's in a couple of other movies from 2017/2018 that I will definitely watch if I come across them.

I'm also pretty stoked about the sequel to "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" so I'll be on the lookout in 2020 for Netflix to drop that.

Moral of the story: if you come across a movie starring Noah Centineo, it's worth the watch and you should absolutely stop to watch it.