5 Albums To Listen To While Studying

5 Albums To Listen To While Studying

Some tunes are the best for kick-starting study time.
101

Now that the school year has started up again (for most people), the study sessions have started. I've always loved to have some music in the background while I study. Some people can find it distracting, but sometimes it just takes the right music. Here are five albums I listen to while studying. Hopefully, these suggestions can help you too.

1. A Different Kind of Fix by Bombay Bicycle Club

Bombay Bicycle Club has a unique, calm, and wavering tone to its music. This album also doubles as great music to fall asleep to, if you need it.

2. Montgomery Ricky by Rick Montgomery

A recent discovery, I've found that a lot of the songs on this album give me enough energy I need to keep going. I found myself intrigued by the gentle emotion behind the songs. New music can always be great background music.

3. The War by Exo

I have to admit, I do enjoy listening to Kpop while studying. If I'm writing or reading, I won't be distracted by lyrics in the song. Exo has consistently let out fun and graceful tracks.

4. Tron: Legacy by Daft Punk

This album is another great one for if you don't want to be distracted by lyrics. Daft Punk is primarily techno, which can be great background music. Plus, the sound track to Tron is just epic and amazing enough to motivate me to work.

5. Stranger by ArtOfficial

ArtOffical is an interesting blend of Jazz and Rap in a way that's just totally satisfying. The rappers are great at finding the beat to keep the song moving. It's a great, uplifting sound to keep the studying spirit alive.