Best movies

13 Of The Best Tom Hanks Movies To Watch In Your Lifetime

Here's to the best of the best.

42
YouTube

Everyone has a movie actor/actress that they enjoy almost every movie they are in, and for me it's Tom Hanks. The majority of the movies he is in I absolutely enjoy.

!. "Forrest Gump" (1994)

www.instagram.com

If you haven't seen this movie what rock have you been living under? This movie is fantastic and the number of sayings that come from this movie is many.

2. "Saving Private Ryan" (1998)

This is a crazy long military movie, but it is so good and absolutely worth it.

3. "Philadelphia" (1993)

Hanks is a lawyer in Philadelphia and he contracts AIDS.

Again, a really good movie.

4. "Sully" (2016)

upload.wikimedia.org

Remember that airline pilot landed the plane in the Hudson River?

Well this is what the movie is all about and guess who plays the pilot?

5. "Catch Me if You Can" (2002)

Not only does this movie have Tom Hanks in it but also Leonardo DiCaprio! So it is automatically going to be a good movie.

6. "The Polar Express" (2004)

If you haven't seen this movie again where have you been? Especially during the holiday season?

7. All The "Toy Story" Movies (1995, 1999, 2010, 2019)

If you haven't seen any of these, I have no words.

Because of these movies though it talks me a second to connect the Woody is no "add any other character he has played here."

8. "The Green Mile" (1999)

One of the longest movie ever but it is worth the long sit.

9. "Cast Away" (2000)

Yes that is a Wilson Volleyball that is named Wilson. How this came to be you will just have to watch and see.

10. "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close" (2011)

A powerful 9/11 movie.

11. "Saving Mr. Banks" (2013)

Yes he plays Walt Disney. And yes, this is on Netflix

12. "Cars" (2006)

Yes I know I'm just as confused. But it you ever watched until the end of the movie you will see the Woody car

13. "Apollo 13" (1995)

The title should tell you everything you need to know.

These are the movies of his that I have seen, but there is so many more that I have yet to see.

"A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood" (2019)

"The Terminal" (2004)

"Big" (1988)

"Inferno" (2016)

"Captain Philips" (2013)

"The Da Vinci Code" (2006)

"Angles and Demons" (2009)

"Bridge of Spies" (2015)

"Sleepless in Seattle" (1993)

"The Post" (2017)

"The Circle" (2017)

"A Holograph of the King" (2016)

"Charlie Wilsons War" (2007)

(These are not all of the movies he is in just the ones that look good to me).