11 Mocktails To Help You Celebrate National Sober Day

11 Mocktails That Prove You Don't Need Alcohol To Be The Life Of The Party

Booze doesn't make you the life of the party, you can do that all by yourself.

169

National Sober Day doesn't have to be one day out of the year.

In college, alcohol is so rooted in the culture that it almost seems off-beat to spend a full day, or even a full week, 100% sober. The truth is, earlier this year, I struggled with some health issues. Between getting poked at with needles, changing my lifestyle just to get through the day and medications galore, I had to find peace with being what felt like the only college student who didn't drink.

It turns out, I never needed the alcohol to have a good time anyway. When I did go out with my friends, I offered to drive them home to make sure they got back safely. I always had a great time and actually saved a lot of money in the process.

Whether you're trying to cut some calories, remember what it was like to be sober every night, or you've just never been a vodka-cranberry kind of person anyway, these mocktails are sure to taste better than the overpriced drink you were going to get at the bar.

1. Grapefruit and Thyme Mocktail

Photo by @feedfeed on Instagram

This is the perfect drink for a weekend brunch or a Saturday afternoon picnic. This easy to make and super refreshing drink is not only delicious but your Instagram feed with LOVE it. Check out the full recipe here.

2. Raspberry-Lime Non-Alcoholic Slushies

Taco Tuesday bringing you down? Have no fear, the slushies are here! Click through for the full recipe.

3. Cherry Pineapple Lemonade

Not only is this drink gorgeous to look at, but it's also super easy to make. The perfect drink to make when the girls come over to hang out and do homework. Here's the full recipe.

4. Rosemary Pear Mocktail

Photo by @mashandspread on Instagram

If you got that fall feeling and are trying to stay away from cider, this drink is the ultimate replacement.

5. Apple Pie Punch

Pears aren't your thing? This apple punch treat will definitely get those fall cravings settled. Get the full recipe here.

6. Galaxy Lemonade

Photo by @theflavorbender on Instagram

Hold the phone. GALAXY lemonade? I'm in. This is the ultimate kick-back drink for you and your friends, or a great way to pre-game the sober way. Check out the full recipe here.

7. Cinderella Mocktail

We know you're a princess IRL and this mocktail won't make you miss your ride at midnight.

8. Ginger Beer Hibiscus Mocktail

If you're always down for trying new things and exotic flavors, this ginger beer hibiscus mocktail could be the drink for you! With its bright colors and delicious flavors, it'll be sure to take your taste buds for a ride!

9. Fruit-Filled Virgin Sangria

Photo by @abountifulkitchen on Instagram

Calling ALL Sangria lovers, this is the mocktail for you!

10. Mango Ginger Float

It's root beer float, all grown up (minus the booze)! Click through for the full recipe.

11. Lavender Honey Sparkling Lemonade

Finally, if you need a drink to unwind, this lavender lemonade will do the trick. Sip and smell the relaxation!