10 Of The Best Conspiracy Theories And Mandela Effects That Will Blow Your Mind

You might as well question your entire existence now.
66

Here lately more people are getting into the new trend or focus of conspiracy theories and Mandela effects. Some are more popular than others while some take on a much darker and possible truth. The fun thing about these theories is that there isn't any actual known proof to any of them, so who knows what's real?

Regardless of fact or fiction, these theories prove to be a fun way to spend your time thinking as they often bring on the mysterious phenomenon and different perspectives of thinking. So if this is right up your alley or something you've never gotten into before, here are a few theories to start your summer off with.

1. The Berenstain Bears

This famous phenomenon falls under the Mandela Effect category. Basically, this means that a lot of people have a false memory of an event or fact and this is one of the many. Many people, when asked, remember this famous children's book as "Berenstein Bears" with an e. But, many pictures and books prove otherwise. Then why do so many remember it differently?

2. "Luke, I am your father."

This is another Mandela Effect and it really blew my mind. In the movie, people are CERTAIN that this is what it says. I mean, it's the most famous line from the movie. But, no, Darth Vader does not actually say this. Instead, he says, "No, I am your father."

3. Is Avril Lavigne dead?

This is a very controversial conspiracy theory. Many people believe that the real Avril Lavigne committed suicide in 2003 after her first album came out. And instead of leaving her career there, the record company decided to use a lookalike that was hired while the real Avril was still alive to divert paparazzi. Her name is Melissa and took over as the "New Avril." There is more evidence of the replacement found. This one is worth looking up.

4. "Mirror, mirror on the wall..."

Ahh, another famous Mandela Effect. Of course millions of people remember this saying from Snow White. I mean many people have copied it and know this movie by this part, so it must be right. Well, the truth is that it is not. This is not said in the movie even though literally everyone remembers it that way. It actually says, "Magic Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"

5. Britney Spears has a backup singer

In 2007, Britney released her "Blackout" album that raised many questions. It was very audible that it wasn't Britney, herself, singing on the album, but instead her backup singer Myah Marie that had a knack for being able to imitate others voices. While these claims were denied by both women, if you listen to some of the songs on the album compared to her earlier stuff, you can see that maybe this conspiracy is actually true...

6. Is Katy Perry JonBenet Ramsey?

So I'm sure most have heard about the little pageant girl that was found murdered in her home basement back in 1996. While the case still remains mysteriously unsolved, many people have grown speculation about it. The theory is that JonBenet's murder was fake and that she actually grew up to be the famous pop star, Katy Perry. Some evidence is found in their similar looks as well as how much their parents look alike.

7. Sex AND The City

This Mandela Effect has left people scratching their heads. Most folks remember the show is titled "Sex In The City," but the reality of it is that it has never been. It totally sounds better though.

8. Oscar Mayer

Apparently, when singing this little jingle, we all remember it being spelled M-E-Y-E-R. But, that is not the case. It has been spelled as Mayer this entire time.

9. "Life was like a box of chocolates."

Now this one makes me mad. Forrest Gump totally says "Life is like a box of chocolates," right? Well, think again because apparently, he says it in past tense, which doesn't sound right. Even Tom Hanks remembers it like we do!

10. "You like me, you really like me."

We have all said this before even if we had no idea about the context behind it. But the bizarre thing about it is that Sally Field doesn't say this. As a matter of fact, she actually says "You like me, right now, you like me." If this is the case, then why do we all remember it differently?!

If these trippy theories and effects didn't have you confused or deep in thought, then I don't know what will. Explore more and you'll see more mysteries to come!