LimeLife By Alcone Is The Best Makeup Brand On The Market

Sharing about the best makeup brand on the market.

417

After being released to the public years ago, many people still haven't heard of LimeLife makeup products. Since I have used this brand for a year now, I am going to share to you why LimeLife by Alcone is the best makeup brand out there!

All natural products

All of LimeLife's products are all natural, vegan, paraben free, gluten free, and leaping bunny certified!

50% pigmented

Hello pigment! If you cherish your pigmented products in your makeup collection, you will love LimeLife makeup products! All LimeLife products are FIFTY percent pigmented while most of the makeup products you purchase at your local drugstore, Ulta Beauty, or Sephora are only eighteen to twenty-three percent pigmented. Crazy right? You will definitely get a bang for your buck with these pigmented products. The more pigmented the product, the less of it you have to use which means it will last a long time!

Waxed based foundation

You may not have heard of a waxed based foundation before, but you have now! Using LimeLife's waxed based foundation and concealer is a great option for people with problematic skin. The waxed based formula sits on top of the skin rather than sinking into your fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. Goodbye clogged pores!

Smudge-proof eyeliner

If you are someone who tends to rub their eyes a lot, don't fret! From LimeLife's felt tip liner to their pencil liner, both are smudge-proof! I always feel confident knowing my makeup is going to stay on throughout the night with these eyeliners.

Full coverage, waterproof concealer

I don't think I have ever heard of a waterproof concealer before hearing about LimeLife's concealer. Trust me, when I watched Mamma Mia 2 and cried like a baby, this concealer did not move! This concealer is great if you are more oily or if you are a big crier like me. Not to mention how full coverage the formula is. This concealer covers up any imperfections. It is so full coverage, it covers up tattoos completely!

Perfect mascara

Everybody has their ride or die mascara and mine is the Perfect Mascara from LimeLife. Since this is a fiber mascara, it will make your lashes so incredibly long while separating each lash. Most fiber mascaras that I have personally heard of come with two tubes: one with the fibers and the other with the mascara. There is always a chance of losing one of the tubes so just use LimeLife! It's an all in one fiber mascara and also their best seller.

Enduring Lip Liners

I used to never use lip liners before LimeLife but these lip liners are special. There is a sharpener built into the lid of the lip liner! Absolutely insane. You place the cap back on the liner, twist the bottom portion of the liner and voilà! A freshly sharpened lip liner on the go!

Perfect Lip Gloss

These lip glosses are a great way to put the finishing touches on your makeup look. Not to mention they smell amazing! For example, the shade Peace smells like vanilla and I die and go to heaven every time I open the tube! They also have a small mirror attached to the side of the lip gloss so you can reapply anywhere, anytime!

Custom palettes

Have you ever purchased an eyeshadow palette that came with shadows you will never use? Not with LimeLife. When you purchase your palette online, you can buy an individual shadow, a four-shade palette, a six-shade palette, or an eighteen shade palette. You will now rest well at night knowing you will be using every eyeshadow in your palette. You can also build a palette for foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer, and powder as well!

Broadway and The Blue Man Group

Before the company rebranded into LimeLife by Alcone, the Alcone company provided makeup for Broadway shows such as The Lion King. They became the most sought after makeup brand for most Broadway shows and New York-based productions. The Blue Man Group reached out to Alcone for makeup in 1987 and the group still uses LimeLife makeup today.

Collections

Want to purchase makeup from LimeLife but don't know where to start? The makeup collections are just for you! From the Teen Collection to the Simply Pretty Collection, to the Night On The Town Collection, you are sure to find which one is right for you.

LimeLife by Alcone has been my go-to makeup brand ever since I heard of them. Hopefully, this will bring you to try out these amazing products as well! You can check out their website here.