Best Women's Magazines to Read and Subscribe

Best Magazines For Multitasking Women

Magazines that are worth subscribing to.

12
https://perfumegirlblog.wordpress.com/2012/10/20/glossy-magazines/
www.perfumegirlblog.com

I love reading magazines. I feel like reading magazines is a good way to nourish our brains, learn new stuff, and even share ideas with others. Although I enjoy magazine reading; there is only a few I like. I am not into gossip magazines since they derail other people's lives. But, I do magazines especially designed for women that provide fashion tips, cleaning solutions, cooking recipes, coupons, and all sort of valuable information. So, here's list of a few magazine recommendations.

1- Woman's Day

Woman's Day is a monthly magazine. In its monthly publications, you can find recipes that are crowd-pleasing, budget-friendly, and easy to make. WD provides a calendar with daily recipes that can be made throughout a month. It has a section that will inform you of the best items that can be purchased under 20 dollars. It also informs women about the best beauty finds at the drugstore that is beneficial for skin and hair. It offers discount codes through the magazines that can be used at retailers like Kohls and JcPenney's. Also, tips and tricks on how to handle daily living. All these information for only 2.79 a month when buying it from a bookstore. This is the cheapest monthly women's magazine.

2-Good HouseKeeping

Similar to Woman's Day. Good Housekeeping offers many recipes that are delicious and easy to make. Good Housekeeping magazine is a leader in the market because it has established its own national quality seal. Good Housekeeping has a staff that is totally dedicated to trying and testing different products ranging from house cleaners, cosmetics, bath and body products, furniture, bedding, even pet food. Products that have been awarded the Good Housekeeping seals have been proven to be economical, and functional. Plus, have surpassed the passing of time. Good Housekeeping has an editorial section in which the editor answers though cleaning questions to readers. Also, you can find the best deals on home decor by reading it. As well, as many easy to follow DIYs, beauty tips, and other readings.

3-Redbook

Another great magazine. This magazine teaches women how to be pretty without overspending. It offers three beauty sections that inform which are the best finds under ten, twenty, and fifty dollars. Every trimester Redbook publishes a lookbook with a total of 120 outfits that can be put together only using 10 garments, many of which we may already own. It has a yearly publication of the best products that can be purchased at the drugstore and high-end retailers. This yearly publication provides a first and second place winner products from different categories such as best lipstick, blush, shampoo, body wash, linen, house cleaners, etc. Famous celebrities are part of the cover every month and are interviewed so they can share daily tips for healthy affordable living.

4-Family Circle

It has excellent tasty recipes like Woman's Day and Goodhousekeeping. But, what I like the most about the recipes in this magazine is that many of this recipes are season friendly. Many of which are made with fruits and vegetables that are in season and are cheaper. This magazine teaches how to keep your home nicely organized, clean, and what's the best-looking decor to get and how to get it. Plus, it offers many parental effective guiding.

5-Better Homes & Gardens

Just like the name says this magazine is for expert and beginners gardeners. It provides solutions on how to keep a healthy garden and how effectively grow flowers, fruits, etc. It has organizing tips for home and also best clothing recommendations.

6-Woman's World

This is a weekly magazine that retails for a 1.99. Since it's a weekly publication it has the similar sections to those from a newspaper. These sections include a romance novel, horoscope, sudoku, a guardian angel section written by Doreen Virtue and readers, DIYs, this week in history, for your health section, daily quotes to take with you, etc.

7-First for Women

This is a biweekly magazine. It is published by the same staff from Woman's World. It provides more detailed information than its sister magazine and has about seven extra sections. Some of which include, adult coloring, animals stories that make you laugh, and discount coupons as well.

Anyway, I hope that when you are looking to read something informative you check out these magazine recommendations. Each one has a retail price of under five dollars.